Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Calling out: Vouygn (sp)*

Quote Originally Posted by PlatanoPower View Post
    I don't really care how you spell his name. Go have some bacon, wish you a massive coronary.
    1. bacon. Wish* <~~~ note the period and capitalization.
    2. Everyone has a massive coronary already. It's called a Coronary Artery. "Having a coronary" is a stupid ass catch phrase used by people for whatever reason to try and justify themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

100% PLATAN0

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    If this happened a year ago, and appears to be nothing more than a verbal exchange, what happened recently that has you this angered and wanting to rehash it? Take lessons from politicians and dont give things like this air time. I understand your intention of "clearing your name", but all you have accomplished is introducing your story to new people who were not aware of it to begin with and giving the accusation more air time.
    He told his friend I stole his parts, spanish kid stops me on street "hey you stole my shit". That's why, because next time someone puts a hand on my CRX and asks about stolen parts while I'm minding my own fucking business will get lead @ over 2,900 fps.
    Fuck off hoe

100% PLATAN0

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    1. bacon. Wish* <~~~ note the period and capitalization.
    2. Everyone has a massive coronary already. It's called a Coronary Artery. "Having a coronary" is a stupid ass catch phrase used by people for whatever reason to try and justify themselves.
    u mad bro? grammar nazi much? choke on dick and die. stupid fuck
    Fuck off hoe

u mad bro? grammar nazi much? choke on dick and die. stupid fuck
    Nah bromigo. You are the mad one. I just find your call out thread humerous. You are calling me stupid.... lolol.
    Bitches love bacon.

That's why, because next time someone puts a hand on my CRX and asks about stolen parts while I'm minding my own fucking business will get lead @ over 2,900 fps.
    You are a fuck bag full of hot air, and the reason why people wanna get rid of guns.

But I digress. I would touch your shitty CRX and you wouldn't do a fucking thing but point your gun at me. Just letting you know you're gonna come across the wrong guy and he'll take your shit and beat the color out of your skin with it.

Shut your fucking trap and throw your god damn computer out the window before you get ban't. You fuck.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    You are a fuck bag full of hot air, and the reason why people wanna get rid of guns.

But I digress. I would touch your shitty CRX and you wouldn't do a fucking thing but point your gun at me. Just letting you know you're gonna come across the wrong guy and he'll take your shit and beat the color out of your skin with it.

Shut your fucking trap and throw your god damn computer out the window before you get ban't. You fuck.
    The people who want to get rid of guns are bleeding heart liberals who think the world is one size fits all and only comes in their size.

He told his friend I stole his parts, spanish kid stops me on street "hey you stole my shit". That's why, because next time someone puts a hand on my CRX and asks about stolen parts while I'm minding my own fucking business will get lead @ over 2,900 fps.
    What are you carrying around that has a 2900fps velocity?

I accept the challenge of pissing in your front seat while bitch slapping you and hope you make an attempt to draw on me.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.
    Bitches love bacon.

I accept the challenge of pissing in your front seat while bitch slapping you and hope you make an attempt to draw on me.

sounds like a REALLY nice video card

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy View Post
    sounds like a REALLY nice video card
    Lulz

Bitches love bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    The people who want to get rid of guns are bleeding heart liberals who think the world is one size fits all and only comes in their size.
    This is the kind of guy that needs his gun rights taken away. The kind of fairy that thinks he can use a gun to solve trivial disagreements.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

lol you (blank) and sinfix have a special talent for turning every fucking thread on this forum into a political debate.

I'd prob respond like that too, but we both know, no one needs to be challenging to get drawn on by anyone. Especially strangers lol
    1994 Nissan Skyline BNR32- Currently being built for 1000+awhp (the works)

2003 Subaru Wrx (jdm sti ext.conv)- 6.0 LSx , T56, Fast 92 TB,IM,MS4 cam,+++

1995 Nissan S14.5- Sr20det, built motor, full race 3071r turbo kit, z32 tranny+++

1997 Honda Civic Ek Hatch- In process: K24/20 BC stroker, custom turbo kit, tubbed +++

This is the kind of guy that needs his gun rights taken away. The kind of fairy that thinks he can use a gun to solve trivial disagreements.

This

1995 Nissan S14.5- Sr20det, built motor, full race 3071r turbo kit, z32 tranny+++

1997 Honda Civic Ek Hatch- In process: K24/20 BC stroker, custom turbo kit, tubbed +++

Quote Originally Posted by CSquared View Post
    lol you (blank) and sinfix have a special talent for turning every fucking thread on this forum into a political debate.
    No. I got a special talent on point out how special of a dunce shithead someone is.

Besides. This thread was a cesspool from the get go.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Platano... What's up with your signature bro?

Quote Originally Posted by CSquared View Post
    Platano... What's up with your signature bro?
    And the troof shall set him free
    Bitches love bacon.

Oh God classic!

100% PLATAN0

Your a dumb fuck if you come at me in any manner which requires me to use force. I never said I'm going to "point" anything at anybody. What I will do is defend myself against any kind of forcible crime. Touching my car is not a crime but I dare anyone to try their luck as I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

To the mods who edited my signature with references to cock in and around my mouth. THIS just goes to show how reputable this site is as a whole, I'll go ahead and ask you to delete my account. I'd expect better from admins. Oh and the fps reference is "feet per second" not "frames per second". If you want to die come around and fuck with my life or those who accompany me. It doesn't matter if fragments of 5.56 or tumbling 5.45 rip you a new asshole I WILL make short work of you fucking savages.
    Fuck off hoe

The e thugs are strong in this thread.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

If you are so mad why not call voung himself, because we dont care very much

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by JITB View Post
    If you are so mad why not call voung himself, because we dont care very much

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    Continuous troll is continuous.

Bitches love bacon.

As someone who has been around here for a few minutes, I sure as fuck have never heard of this shit you speak of. But what I do know now is that you've taken something that pretty much no one on here was aware of and made it #1 fucking news in the WL so now EVERYONE on here will associate you as "that guy". Congrats on your own self-imposed stigma. The only thing you've made clear is that you clearly have anger issues and think going onto a car forum and use four-letter words like you just learned them. I'd be inclined to just ban you and close this thread...but you're too entertaining to the rest of us.

p.s. Stop stealing shit.
    02' Miata

Your a dumb fuck if you come at me in any manner which requires me to use force. I never said I'm going to "point" anything at anybody. What I will do is defend myself against any kind of forcible crime. Touching my car is not a crime but I dare anyone to try their luck as I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

To the mods who edited my signature with references to cock in and around my mouth. THIS just goes to show how reputable this site is as a whole, I'll go ahead and ask you to delete my account. I'd expect better from admins. Oh and the fps reference is "feet per second" not "frames per second". If you want to die come around and fuck with my life or those who accompany me. It doesn't matter if fragments of 5.56 or tumbling 5.45 rip you a new asshole I WILL make short work of you fucking savages.

Quoting this because it will probably be used against you one day.....probably after I hide the turbo by your house and then call the right people to come looking for it.

100% PLATAN0

Quote Originally Posted by Wal-Mart View Post
    Quoting this because it will probably be used against you one day.....probably after I hide the turbo by your house and then call the right people to come looking for it.
    Quoting this because you just admitted you might set me up.

THIS WHOLE THREAD WAS ABOUT A SETUP. I WENT FOR TUNEUP AND LEFT A THIEF. VOUNG TRIED TO SET ME UP AND YOU DUMB BITCHES BELIEVE THAT SHIT.
    Fuck off hoe

Quoting this because you just admitted you might set me up.

THIS WHOLE THREAD WAS ABOUT A SETUP. I WENT FOR TUNEUP AND LEFT A THIEF. VOUNG TRIED TO SET ME UP AND YOU DUMB BITCHES BELIEVE THAT SHIT.

Quoting this because you don't understand the irony.

100% PLATAN0

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead852 View Post
    Quoting this because you don't understand the irony.
    I didn't steal the parts. There is nothing more. This man tried to set me up and I'm speaking out.
    Fuck off hoe

But the great thing about the internet is.....I can hide behind it. Besides, I can produce an alibi as to my whereabouts at any given point. Remember what those cuffs felt like?

To the mods who edited my signature with references to cock in and around my mouth. THIS just goes to show how reputable this site is as a whole, I'll go ahead and ask you to delete my account. I'd expect better from admins.
    Dude I just looked back through your change history and it says you did it. Don't try to pawn your homosexuality off on the moderators.

100% PLATAN0

Quote Originally Posted by Wal-Mart View Post
    But the great thing about the internet is.....I can hide behind it. Besides, I can produce an alibi as to my whereabouts at any given point. Remember what those cuffs felt like?
    I am a free law abiding citizen, never been convicted of a crime in my life. I wouldn't be surprised if it took some lowlife I met through IA to actually try and change that. I will say this, I am within every boundary to protect my life from ANY threat and I will do so accordingly. Think your a tough guy because you stand on the other side? Cross the line, I won't redraw my line in the sand.
    Fuck off hoe

100% PLATAN0

Yall can close this thread and delete my account.
    Fuck off hoe

Yall can close this thread and delete my account. Clearly you guys arent going to give me the cock I so desperately desire in my mouth.
    Damn dude...

Yall can close this thread and delete my account. Clearly you guys arent going to give me the cock I so desperately desire in my mouth.
    You do not need the mods to delete your account. You can do it yourself. Just click the red X in the upper right corner of your browser and don't come back.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

I didn't steal the parts. There is nothing more. This man tried to set me up and I'm speaking out.
    Quoting this because no one on here gives a shit. Who gives a fuck if two dude think you stole a turbo. It happened year ago if they had hard evidence they would have reported it. People are going to say shit about you regardless. Noe everyone is going to call you a angrey thief just to piss you off. You brought this upon yourself.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

The reason you're getting trolled is because you went about this issue in the wrong way. You've effectively made a mountain out of a molehill. Regardless of your innocence you're now known to many many more people as "that guy"(like someone stated above). You should have contacted the person you had the issue with directly and worked it out. You've taken a two person issue and put it out there for the entire world to see. Quit letting your ego and perceived reputation get the best of you. If you come here and act like a dick you'll have your posts edited to show you want one.

Ha, i remember he installed some lowering springs on my car about 4 years ago. He did it wrong and said my shocks were blown. Took it to a shop and they told me they were on there wrong. Never went back to him.

I am a free law abiding citizen, never been convicted of a crime in my life. I wouldn't be surprised if it took some lowlife I met through IA to actually try and change that. I will say this, I am within every boundary to protect my life from ANY threat and I will do so accordingly. Think your a tough guy because you stand on the other side? Cross the line, I won't redraw my line in the sand.
    Someonr touching your car is not grounds for use of deadly force. You probably dont even carry a loaded firearm anyways. Are you even old enough?

Bitches love bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by ed_gm90 View Post
    Ha, i remember he installed some lowering springs on my car about 4 years ago. He did it wrong and said my shocks were blown. Took it to a shop and they told me they were on there wrong. Never went back to him.

How do you install lowering springs wrong?

No. I got a special talent on point out how special of a dunce shithead someone is.

Besides. This thread was a cesspool from the get go.
    Ironic..... because you cant seem to point out the biggest dunce shithead of them all.

Someonr touching your car is not grounds for use of deadly force. You probably dont even carry a loaded firearm anyways. Are you even old enough?

Depends on the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny Naber View Post
    How do you install lowering springs wrong?

Bump stop was on there wrong i believe. Struts were moving around

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast