Quote Originally Posted by PlatanoPower View Post
I'm not in any video and I am not affiliated with dude on video posted. Re-read thread from beginning, he claimed I stole parts sometime last year. The whole point of this thread was to give out a big FUCK YOU to vougn for making unsubstantiated claims of theft. If dude has a video of me it's me standing in his garage while he worked on my car.
If this happened a year ago, and appears to be nothing more than a verbal exchange, what happened recently that has you this angered and wanting to rehash it? Take lessons from politicians and dont give things like this air time. I understand your intention of "clearing your name", but all you have accomplished is introducing your story to new people who were not aware of it to begin with and giving the accusation more air time.