Results 1 to 40 of 63

Thread: Who's in for bringing back ban Fridays

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    keeps gettin' better roxie911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Opelika, AL
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,125
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    No one ever votes for me


    // 2011 United Grey GTI 6MT // APR Stage II+ // APR Carbonio Stage I & II Intake // APR Turboback Exhaust // VWR Subframe Mount // South Bend Stage 3 Daily Clutch // R8 Coil Packs // Color Matched Side Markers // Golf R Upper Grille // BBS CH //

    ....just kidding. I have a S2000 now

  2. #2
    C7 On_Her_Face's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Duluth
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,938
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roxie911 View Post
    No one ever votes for me
    Didn't you used to drive a Volkswagen Beetle err I mean 911?

  3. #3
    keeps gettin' better roxie911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Opelika, AL
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,125
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by On_Her_Face View Post
    Didn't you used to drive a Volkswagen Beetle err I mean 911?
    YES! My first VW


    // 2011 United Grey GTI 6MT // APR Stage II+ // APR Carbonio Stage I & II Intake // APR Turboback Exhaust // VWR Subframe Mount // South Bend Stage 3 Daily Clutch // R8 Coil Packs // Color Matched Side Markers // Golf R Upper Grille // BBS CH //

    ....just kidding. I have a S2000 now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!