Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Pleadingbark on 240atl NWS removed. DON'T POST NUDES!!

No response from him yet. His MetroPCS phone must have run out of minutes.

Obama saw him bragging about his job and took away his Obamaphone.
    02' Miata

His ankle bracelet went off and had to hurry home.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

It's probably past his curfew.

Mehhh, you guys covered all the good ones

Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.
    - John F. Kennedy

Shit got real.

Real past his bed time.

Missed a spot on his hood. Had to go take care of it.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

Got arrested for violating probation.....

for being out past midnight.
    - John F. Kennedy

Senior Member | IA Veteran Kyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MeFryRice View Post
    It's probably past his curfew.
    I'm not going back to Barstow.
    ***Lotus Elise***

BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

Did that guy really post his SSN? 4chan anyone? lol
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

His cell mate told him to get back in bed so he can sing him a lullaby before he goes to sleep.

He goes by 92mx5 a good bit too...as well as jrockdp23 and jrockdp24
    02' Miata

His cell mate told him to get back in bed so he can sing him a lullaby before he goes to sleep.

His boyz he rolls with
    - John F. Kennedy

I wish you would try. I'm at wildbills every thursday.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    quoted for gayness
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Just calling out a fag who talked shit then banned me. Don't care to be on the forum.

doesnt care to be on forum, makes thread on another forum about not caring about the forum he was banned on.................

makes complete sense.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

this has to be a joke, the white trash just keeps pouring out of E36slides posts
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Ok.... i posted most of this as a fucking joke.

But since yall want to get personal and shit. Meet me at wildbills Thursday and say this to my face. Smart ass little punks. You don't know half the shit ive been through so i could give a fuck what you think. Now yall are just talking shit about shit you have no idea what you're talking about.

Wanna race on a track im down for that...wannna fight im deff down for that. If not shut the fuck up. Idc about my charges... having felonies doesn't make me look hard. I wish i didn't have them at all. I called out a kid i didn't like much like yall would if you hated someone on here. I cant help y'all were bored and took it to another fucking level.

Oh so you have my ssn? Please tell me about all the shit you won't buy pussies.

A bunch of bitches...couldn't walk a foot in my shoes.

I'm sure y'all will just make a joke about this.... come laugh with me at the meet.

<3 Catnipples

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Have you not realized i don't care? I'm doing it for shits and giggles. I don't act like this in real life...so i think I'm good.

Let me tell you all about acting differently on the internet than you do in real life. I know a few things about causing a bad reputation from your actions online, if people actually know you they will know you're kidding, if you're doing it to people you don't know, they won't know the difference and you will portray yourself to be a dick. Although it's the internet, it's still real life, real people behind the screen.

Where do you keep getting the welfare and ebay comments from? When in all honesty i probably make more then you or more then half of the people on this thread. "Oh shit someone has xxrs as drift spares he must be poor and has an obama phone"

Of all the people to comment on here, you're the dumbest.
    That's half the problem. You keep saying how nice your cars are, your girlfriend is hotter than ours, and you make more than us. Stop with the you're better than everyone attitude. Typically people that act that way DON'T have much, so you're setting yourself up for more bashing.

Dr.Phil.... in all honesty i could care less about money or a "girlfriend". I don't need materialistic item's to be happy. You were stating my car was all ebay when you saw xxr's. To be honest i don't think 1200 a week is a lot. So therefore i feel as if I'm still making it by. Thanks for your incorrect input though.

If you can't live well off $1200 a week than either you're not really making $1200 a week or your priorities are far out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgänger View Post
    BTW all i've got are cut springs, a front mount intake , a style bar and straight pipe exhaust.
    I can vouch for this, he has also never even seen a race track.

LOL

But since yall want to get personal and shit. Meet me at wildbills Thursday and say this to my face. Smart ass little punks. You don't know half the shit ive been through so i could give a fuck what you think. Now yall are just talking shit about shit you have no idea what you're talking about.

Wanna race on a track im down for that...wannna fight im deff down for that. If not shut the fuck up. Idc about my charges... having felonies doesn't make me look hard. I wish i didn't have them at all. I called out a kid i didn't like much like yall would if you hated someone on here. I cant help y'all were bored and took it to another fucking level.

I'm sure y'all will just make a joke about this.... come laugh with me at the meet.

You're going to make threats? On the internet? I hope you're willing to put that offer down when someone walks up to you at Wild Bills. Don't think nobody here would. I wouldn't, because it's stupid, don't think anyone else would because of this thread, because nobody is mad, but...

You shouldn't call people out to the track if you have no real track experience though, things could end badly.

Have you not realized i don't care? I'm doing it for shits and giggles. I don't act like this in real life...so i think I'm good.

Let me tell you all about acting differently on the internet than you do in real life. I know a few things about causing a bad reputation from your actions online, if people actually know you they will know you're kidding, if you're doing it to people you don't know, they won't know the difference and you will portray yourself to be a dick. Although it's the internet, it's still real life, real people behind the screen.

Where do you keep getting the welfare and ebay comments from? When in all honesty i probably make more then you or more then half of the people on this thread. "Oh shit someone has xxrs as drift spares he must be poor and has an obama phone"

Of all the people to comment on here, you're the dumbest.
    That's half the problem. You keep saying how nice your cars are, your girlfriend is hotter than ours, and you make more than us. Stop with the you're better than everyone attitude. Typically people that act that way DON'T have much, so you're setting yourself up for more bashing.

Dr.Phil.... in all honesty i could care less about money or a "girlfriend". I don't need materialistic item's to be happy. You were stating my car was all ebay when you saw xxr's. To be honest i don't think 1200 a week is a lot. So therefore i feel as if I'm still making it by. Thanks for your incorrect input though.

If you can't live well off $1200 a week than either you're not really making $1200 a week or your priorities are far out the window.

BTW all i've got are cut springs, a front mount intake , a style bar and straight pipe exhaust.
    I can vouch for this, he has also never even seen a race track.

LOL

You're going to make threats? On the internet? I hope you're willing to put that offer down when someone walks up to you at Wild Bills. Don't think nobody here would. I wouldn't, because it's stupid, don't think anyone else would because of this thread, because nobody is mad, but...

You shouldn't call people out to the track if you have no real track experience though, things could end badly.
    I was bragging about anything mostly joking. I have plenty of track experience "stares at wall of trophies" I'm only threatening ppl who are making this personal. I understand what you're saying. I wasn't trying to come off as a dick only to one person. Every one kinda chimed in and i was kinda bombarded with insults. So sorry if i insulted back. It's easy to judge me without knowing me.

Again i was only playing around and joking. I'm very sarcastic you can ask many ppl. I'm not a violent person or anything like that. I usually go out of my way to help others. I've done a lot of fucked up shit in my life so far so I'm trying to correct it.

Sorry about threatening y'all lol i just woke up and was getting ready for work and saw all the bashing. My car is ok to talk shit about. My life not so much.

<3 Catnipples

I was bragging about anything mostly joking. I have plenty of track experience "stares at wall of trophies" I'm only threatening ppl who are making this personal. I understand what you're saying. I wasn't trying to come off as a dick only to one person. Every one kinda chimed in and i was kinda bombarded with insults. So sorry if i insulted back. It's easy to judge me without knowing me.

Again i was only playing around and joking. I'm very sarcastic you can ask many ppl. I'm not a violent person or anything like that. I usually go out of my way to help others. I've done a lot of fucked up shit in my life so far so I'm trying to correct it.

Sorry about threatening y'all lol i just woke up and was getting ready for work and saw all the bashing. My car is ok to talk shit about. My life not so much.

02' Miata

Are you mad i didn't consider your miata godly? You seem mad bro...

<3 Catnipples

Oh so predictable.
    02' Miata

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

My car is ok to talk shit about. My life not so much.

Then don't open that door for people to bash your life. lol
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

Quote Originally Posted by metalmatt47 View Post
    Uhhhhh FALSE.

I know your name, I have court records (you're trying to make yourself sound badass over BS pussy charges) and I SURE as hell know a lot more about networking then you (you've made that quite evident.) FYI, it's public records so if you think no one can find out, you're way behind.

Fact is, you're a bitch of a bitch and you're acting just like a douche is expected to. You have no respect, and after being told by a 240ATL mod that ACTUALLY banned you that PleadingBark wasn't the one that banned you decided to make another thread about it on another forum. That just proves how low you're willing to go to try and make someone else look bad, when realistically you're making yourself look bad.
    Ok smart guy what am i on probation for? Name and list charges.....ready set.....go....

Actually pleading banned me the first time. The second was scato but was suggested by pleadingbark. I don't care for you to respect me at all kid.

<3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by Catnip View Post
    Then don't open that door for people to bash your life. lol
    I mean i kinda didn't... these guys kinda just went out of their way to dig dirt up on me.

<3 Catnipples

Oh so predictable.
    Not really. If you knew me in person. You would actually be like wtf?

If you feel the need to continue your bashing...please do it to my face.

<3 Catnipples

He goes by 92mx5 a good bit too...as well as jrockdp23 and jrockdp24
    The last two are mine but not the first one. The last two were given to me as a nickname for basketball.

<3 Catnipples

Oh lookie here. Someone still has a myspace.

Devon Perdue (Devon ) on Myspace

On his myspace, he's actually dumb enough to list his social security #.

He's also got a profile on Fuckbook, datehookup, etc. So pathetic.
    Those are spam hoomie. I don't actually have those accounts. The myspace (sad to say) is mine. Back when i was going through a real hard time in my life. Thanks for bringing it back up.

<3 Catnipples

OMG I JUST DIED!!

I'll take you up on that. Thow some paper on it to make it interesting. Miata vs Miata....you bring that lump of shit with what you call "personality" against my "just a mazdaspeed boring garage queen" and I'll show you what a real mod list will do.
    Who said i would drive my miata. If my sc gets here soon then sure. I wouldn't mind playing with a miata built on patents money. You may have a better car hands down but you don't have my skill. Put me in a car identical to yours and id wax that ass.

<3 Catnipples

You're so full of shit...which has been proven time and time again.

You said you would drive your Miata...Jesus Fucking Christ you can't even read your own posts.

What the fuck is "patents money" anyway?
    02' Miata

Again I'm willing to prove other wise.

<3 Catnipples

No you're not.
    02' Miata

You said you would drive your Miata...Jesus Fucking Christ you can't even read your own posts.

What the fuck is "patents money" anyway?
    I was talking to the other guy.. a na miata vs a heavily boosted miata seems fair....right. even if you sucked at driving you would win. Sorry for the typo...parents money...its what you used to fund your miata. Run me in a na miata vs mine or we will wait two weeks for my sc to get here. I believe 220whp will be perfect against an over modded track car like yours.

Sc+4.10+6speed>boost lag miata

Idc what chip you have on the track (giving its just a few laps) the sc does better.

<3 Catnipples

No you're not.
    I just said i was fuck stick. Want to meet in the mountains this coming weekend? Giving your car is a "beast" you wouldn't be able to keep a car in front of me up there.

<3 Catnipples

HAHhahahahahaha I'm literally laughing at my desk!!!! hahahahah
    Oh the good 'ole "wait two weeks" excuse. LOVE IT!!

Parents money? No, that's your car. Sorry, I never went to jail and have had plenty of time to work and build my car.

Oh and get your own mods fucking straight... is it a 4.1 or a 4.3? You're so caught up in your own bullshit, you can't remember your own words.
    02' Miata

Parents money? No, that's your car. Sorry, I never went to jail and have had plenty of time to work and build my car.

Oh and get your own mods fucking straight... is it a 4.1 or a 4.3? You're so caught up in your own bullshit, you can't remember your own words.
    Hahahha my parents are broke asses who are a waste of air. You don't have to lie to kick it. I already bought the mp62 can't help shipping takes that long.

I never said my car had a 4.1 i said most miatas do.. mine has a 4.30. Show me where i posted i have a 4.10. If i did it was by mistake...

<3 Catnipples

And i said id run you next weekend in the mountains chump. Ill even pay for your gas desk boy.

<3 Catnipples

Yes i did indeed go to jail... but look what I've acquired on my own. No help at all. No education, went to jail, lost all my basketball scholarships ect. Yet i still have had some pretty nice cars. I started with a blown head gasket civic that i flipped. I now have three cars. I could easily sell the other two together and dump 15k into my "shitty" miata but i like having more then one car. Like i said, i thought ur car was well done and clean but nothing special as there are many miatas that look just like urs. As far as driving skill..that shit can't be bought. I've been racing my whole life and if i wasn't so obsessed with basketball when i was younger i could have possibly driven for a pro team, but hey i fucked up. Eventually we all do.

<3 Catnipples

3 fucking posts up you goddamn retard.

I was talking to the other guy.. a na miata vs a heavily boosted miata seems fair....right. even if you sucked at driving you would win. Sorry for the typo...parents money...its what you used to fund your miata. Run me in a na miata vs mine or we will wait two weeks for my sc to get here. I believe 220whp will be perfect against an over modded track car like yours.

Idc what chip you have on the track (giving its just a few laps) the sc does better.

OMG you can't even get the story about your parents straight. Keep digging that hole...
    02' Miata

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Wall of trophies, tell me what they are, where did you race? What car? Tell us more since you keep portraying yourself to be Schumacher. Comments like that is what is making people angry.

I understand joking and being sarcastic online and just goofing off, but it's clear not everything here is goofing off. You seemed mad from the start when I made a typical Miata joke.

:facepalm:

And i said id run you next weekend in the mountains chump. Ill even pay for your gas desk boy.

Running in the mountains is stupid, illegal, and dangerous. I'll tell you what, I'll pay for your one day entry fee to a track day at Road Atlanta if he brings his Miata out, you all can time laps and see what happens. I'll pay your entry fee, you pay for everything else.

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast