Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: I think i figured out the drift tax problem with 240sx pricing.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Slowest Car on IA David88vert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Johns Creek
    Age
    54
    Posts
    8,378
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silversol View Post
    I agree but I dont want to risk something happening to it with daily driving someone hitting it ect. Thats why I want a decent foxbody to make it the way I want it and a coyote swap in my 67 has to remove the shock towers something im never willing to do. Now a coyote sawp in a foxbody = PURESEX!
    Talk to Bob@KMS on here. He has done more of the Coyote foxbodys than anyone else has by far. He also knows how to do all the tweaks to the ECU, and Ford has some real tricks in there.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

  2. #2
    IA SITE SPONSOR! silversol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    LAWRENCEVILLE
    Age
    41
    Posts
    10,211
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    Talk to Bob@KMS on here. He has done more of the Coyote foxbodys than anyone else has by far. He also knows how to do all the tweaks to the ECU, and Ford has some real tricks in there.
    Yeah I think I saw his work on a few youtube videos. I have my eye on a few totaled 11+ mustangs but for the price of everything and the time needed I would proably just buy a new 5.0 or wait a year or 2 till other companys start making the swap parts and the prices come down. The only issue i see is i would want to try to keep the 6 speed auto as i cant drive a stickshift anymore!
    Hella stock member!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!