Results 1 to 40 of 45

Thread: Is your life currently what you thought it would be?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Village Idiot 00CelicaGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Your mom's bed
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,889
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Knowing where I wanted to be in life and always busting my ass no matter wat the task was in front of me.

  2. #2
    look here, bish Stormhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    9,288
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Hell no.

    At 25, I wished I took college more seriously. I work a full time salary job in IT, but I'm about to go back to school full time to finish up my engineering degree. I got a long road ahead of me.


    Also made the mistake of buying a Subaru.


    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!