Quote Originally Posted by Julio
you keep going in a circle... What have they been doing for the past 2 month ? 50 k families? do you seriously think they all really need help.. I sure as hell dont...
You sound like jesse jackson... FEMA hasnt dont nothing right? hahaha, I mean FEMA already tried to cut them off.. But Jesse jackson amongs other wannabee politicians jumped in... and Fema Had to extend for a few more weeks...
Like I said, some of those folks, Mostly all stuck in hotels have more now then what Had before.

I had this debate about 2 hours ago with my neighbor....dont worry Scortboy...these people will probably never leave the hotels on their own will power....because in the end, we give them deadlines and once it gets close, they will start with the uproar on how we dont care and how we arent helping, and then Rev Jesse Jackson will come in flapping with his cock holster on how George Bush hates black people.

Julio is 100% right....there is PLENTY of work to be found wether it be in the area they are staying or back in NO.....it still boils down to people not wanting to be garbage men, burger flippers, walmart employees....if you go back to NO, you can make $500-1000 just tarping a roof, and then about $15-20 a hour tearing down sheetrock or even shoveling junk.

I'm sick of people feeling sorry for themselves...you lost everything....okay, we can get you a helping hand but then you are gonna have to put in some leg work too.

fuck scortboy, look at your family....they bought a new house and started life again....are they staying in a hotel just chilling and not worrying about shit?

and Julio is right again, many of these people didnt even have $2000 before this storm even was tracked....so they shouldve known the value of a lump some of money. Plus the $500-1500 Red Cross was giving out to everyone....


goto Nola.com, and you will see locals bitching about people just not even worrying about going home or coming back.

Show me your refrences and numbers.....if you provide one link from NAACP or the Senator from Del or any Anti-Bush websites, I will disregard all that information because they are just idiots.