Results 1 to 40 of 386

Thread: screw your v8 hondas were its at

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Look Behind You !!! -EnVus-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Projects
    Posts
    8,743
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FasTech View Post
    LOL, I know. Most car owners on here care about one thing, looking good at the next V-meet.
    Yeah like they say it went from 40rolls to rolling fenders....I preferred all looks no go im weird like that i guess lol

  2. #2
    I♥mydick ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ FasTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Middle, Ga
    Age
    37
    Posts
    12,577
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    Yeah like they say it went from 40rolls to rolling fenders....I preferred all looks no go im weird like that i guess lol
    Screw that, I guess I'll be laughed at until they're following me down a track or highway. hp/tq > looks anyday in my book.
    "Damn, Its Tyler"
    RaceReadyDevelopments

  3. #3
    Look Behind You !!! -EnVus-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Projects
    Posts
    8,743
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FasTech View Post
    Screw that, I guess I'll be laughed at until they're following me down a track or highway. hp/tq > looks anyday in my book.
    Hard to do digs and races when your cross member scrappin, wheels are stanced and tucking/rubbing fuckin fenders lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!