Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys who shitted their pants!

Hybrid View

Default Guys who shitted their pants!

Here is the story.

Earlier, me and my buddy went out to test our new toys, his scoped m16 and my 12 gauge. So after the fun, his girl was driving and we were coming down 124 in law. She some how cuts of a jeep, not even cut off, but she got in front of them. The jeep gets next to us and it's two black dudes talking shit. So we roll down the windows and simple say, what's up.

So we are driving to texico gas station where I left the car. When we get there, I transfer my 12 gauge and ammo to my car. We stand there for a minute talking a chillin, make plans for tomorrow. As we are doing this the jeep that we cut off earlier parks next to us. At this time, Texico was empty.

The passenger of the jeep gets out and starts talking shit, "why you cut us off, what's witht he window rolling down, etc.." My buddy replies, chill dude, my girl was driving. They continue talking shit, and this is when we had enough.

He pulls his loaded m16 and i pull my 12 gauge out the back of my seat. So of course we get serious and start walking towards them talking shit back at this point, at this point you know what happened. Guys shitted their pants, jumped back in the jeep and left.

Be careful who you fuck with.

Anyways, how was your night?

Banned

Hahahaha lmao that's some funny s#!t

Brandishing a firearm in public hmmmmm

Islander

Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    Brandishing a firearm in public hmmmmm
    This.
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Got Milk? View Post
    Here is the story.

Earlier, me and my buddy went out to test our new toys, his scoped m16 and my 12 gauge. So after the fun, his girl was driving and we were coming down 124 in law. She some how cuts of a jeep, not even cut off, but she got in front of them. The jeep gets next to us and it's two black dudes talking shit. So we roll down the windows and simple say, what's up.

So we are driving to texico gas station where I left the car. When we get there, I transfer my 12 gauge and ammo to my car. We stand there for a minute talking a chillin, make plans for tomorrow. As we are doing this the jeep that we cut off earlier parks next to us. At this time, Texico was empty.

The passenger of the jeep gets out and starts talking shit, "why you cut us off, what's witht he window rolling down, etc.." My buddy replies, chill dude, my girl was driving. They continue talking shit, and this is when we had enough.

He pulls his loaded m16 and i pull my 12 gauge out the back of my seat. So of course we get serious and start walking towards them talking shit back at this point, at this point you know what happened. Guys shitted their pants, jumped back in the jeep and left.

Be careful who you fuck with.

Anyways, how was your night?
    You're a pansy if you didn't pull the trigger, lolol. You should have contested him to a bout with a gallon of milk!

My gun story is better. But damn. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ View Post
    You're a pansy if you didn't pull the trigger, lolol. You should have contested him to a bout with a gallon of milk!

My gun story is better. But damn. Later, QD.

haha, I would love to hear your story. They are always interesting.

Never pull a gun out unless you intend to shoot to kill.
    If they had called and reported you, and you got caught, you would be facing felony charges. Even if you won in court, it would always be on your arrest record.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    If they had called and reported you, and you got caught, you would be facing felony charges. Even if you won in court, it would always be on your arrest record.
    We didn't intend to pull the guns, we were trying to calm the situation down. We are usually calm and mature about things, but they kept talking shit, which we had enough after a while. You don't even know how fast the 2 black dudes went back to the car and left.

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    agreed no matter if they were in the wrong you can still get fd in the A for it
    95 mk3 jetta celebration edition
    -Rob-

100% PLATAN0

This is the very reason why criminals have the upper hand.

Gun owners who carry daily for the sole intention of defending themselves from violent threat are the victims.

Imagine the pressure balancing instinctive action to defend yourself all the while weighing in repercussions of doing so. HA.

In reality when seconds matter the police are only minutes away. That deranged motherfucker trying to KILL you isn't thinking about anything but getting away after doing so. Why are you going to wait for that person to make the first move?

Riveting tale.
    Last edited by Bacon; 04-08-2011 at 11:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

well, my story of "shitting in my pants" is different. i was thinking more of the term "SHART" from your title. lol

haha, I would love to hear your story. They are always interesting.
    Its a good story, I must admit.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

2 guys with no guns and 2 guys with them...sound like some punk stuff to me. Why pull the guns if the the 2 other are unarmed. I dont get it? This sounds like a story about beating up little kids or something.
    Juice? What's that? I want some of that purple stuff

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrida3 View Post
    2 guys with no guns and 2 guys with them...sound like some punk stuff to me. Why pull the guns if the the 2 other are unarmed. I dont get it? This sounds like a story about beating up little kids or something.
    If that's how you see it. LOL If they didn't turn around and run back to the car and drive off, it would have been worse. Shooting someone in the back is life in prison even if you were in the right. Why would you have guns and still fight? Seems stupid to me, lol.

Seems stupid to me, lol.
    Pulling a gun on people "talking shit" is what seems stupid. If people put guns in the faces of every shit talker we would be in trouble. I'm all about right to carry, and think everyone should do their best to do so. That said, you are the kind of idiots that make law abiding gun owners look bad. The only time someone should see your weapon is if you have no other option than to shoot them with it.....and all they should see is the flash.

Quote Originally Posted by afterfire View Post
    Pulling a gun on people "talking shit" is what seems stupid. If people put guns in the faces of every shit talker we would be in trouble. I'm all about right to carry, and think everyone should do their best to do so. That said, you are the kind of idiots that make law abiding gun owners look bad. The only time someone should see your weapon is if you have no other option than to shoot them with it.....and all they should see is the flash.
    So wtf would I have a gun for, if I'm not going to use it? Just have it in my car for the looks? When you are followed and threatened by random people, bet your ass my 12 is coming out.

So wtf would I have a gun for, if I'm not going to use it? Just have it in my car for the looks? When you are followed and threatened by random people, bet your ass my 12 is coming out.
    you're an idiot....first off you broke ass bitch noone carries a fucking 12ga shotgun for protection....do you know how stupid that statement sounds? people who carry, or at least smart people who carry, conceal their weapon....you're not concealing a 12ga dipshit. this just goes to show that stupid people are lucky....had I been on the receiving end of that bullshit you and your boyfriend would have been dead wherever you hit the ground
    -2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

Islander

So wtf would I have a gun for, if I'm not going to use it? .
    But you DIDN'T "USE" it. If you had no reason to use it (shoot to protect your LIFE), you had no reason to take it out.
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

Quote Originally Posted by afterfire View Post
    This is the truth. You're also a pansy for pulling the gun out to scare them off. Either ignore them or leave. I would've called the cops on your ass and idiots like you who are that quick to pull out a gun that don't deserve he right to carry.

gettin' gay up in here....idiots

when I pull my daily you will be shot....I don't pull because I'm afraid of getting my ass whipped
    -2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

If I had a gun at 21..... *sigh*... yeah....

My 12ga > All others.

Thats all im sayin.
    And I do drive a Miata, so I am gayer than a three dollar bill...

I thought this was gonna be a story about you shitting your pants...

That would of been a lot better

I bet if you laid a warm fudge dragon in your pants those guys would of went back to their car just as fast as they did when y'all pulled your guns out

ITT: OP brags about scaring off two unarmed guys with a shotgun and gets verbally mauled by other forum members.

I'm going to have to agree with some other people in this thread, don't show it unless you're ready to use it. There's a difference between scaring someone off because you have a gun and defending yourself because you feared for your life. I carry a side arm daily (concealed), and the only time I would even consider using it is as a last resort, no reason to go around brandishing a weapon if all they are doing is "talking shit." That's the kind if situation that turns people against your right to carry. Be responsible and think, if everyone pulled a gun every time they had a disagreement the right to carry would have been gone a long time ago.

Im shocked at everyones inability to smell the troll...
    And I do drive a Miata, so I am gayer than a three dollar bill...

Yes, of course. Shooting people in the back is all legal and fine. Damn it, should have pulled the trigger.

you live and learn Theycall_Metue's Avatar

lots of hate l0l0l0l0l

Well I have to say how was he to know they didn't have guns. You never know what they have until it's to late. So maybe he was scared and feared what they might have. But pulling them and not killing them was stupid cause if they did have guns in their car then it could have ended bad for you. Because I'm sure you put your guns down before they got out of sight. So always be prepared for the worse but never pull unless you plan on shooting and always shoot to kill. So if at some point you start to think you was in the wrong for shooting them nobody is there to say you was.

If this is true, the OP is lucky he didnt get his ass beat. LOL

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

100% PLATAN0

Ga is a castle doctrine state and subsequently your motor vehicle an extension of your castle.

Stay in your car or retreat to it and keep it moving.

Now if your boxed in or a forcible crime is being committed against your person or vehicle I'd green light the use of your alternative hand brake.

I'm going to sit behind my computer and tell everyone what I would have done in that situation.

I would have handled it in the correct (yet not completely legal) fashion.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Slow Motion's Avatar

Nobody knows............................................t he trouble i've seen.

Shits real out here. You betta keep a strap and learn somethin'

12 gauge would have been messy. Glad you didn't shoot.

I wonder what the OP would have done if he didnt have a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCee View Post
    I wonder what the OP would have done if he didnt have a gun.
    I would have done same thing they did, kept talking shit. They weren't going to do shit. If they were, they wouldn't have just stood there and talked shit to us. And I got pulled over by very nice two police officers this Sunday. They searched my car after I gave them permission. And ofcourse my 12 is laying in my back seat with like 100 shells. I bring the situation up with what happened. He told me and his partner told me, that I had every right to pull my 12 out. And that I was smart not to shoot after they turned their backs. As soon as they did that, they weren't a threat to me anymore. So for all of you saying you would pull the trigger, yeah right.

Senior Member | IA Veteran SleeperWRX's Avatar

and if you're talking about the same texaco thats next to LPD, you should be lucky

---------------------------------------------------------

I would have done same thing they did, kept talking shit. They weren't going to do shit. If they were, they wouldn't have just stood there and talked shit to us. And I got pulled over by very nice two police officers this Sunday. They searched my car after I gave them permission. And ofcourse my 12 is laying in my back seat with like 100 shells. I bring the situation up with what happened. He told me and his partner told me, that I had every right to pull my 12 out. And that I was smart not to shoot after they turned their backs. As soon as they did that, they weren't a threat to me anymore. So for all of you saying you would pull the trigger, yeah right.
    So why did you need the gun?
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

100% PLATAN0

Invest in a sling and open carry if you wish to avoid brandishing a weapon illegally.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast