Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sonic meet accident

SOUTHERN SPEED

I hope i could have restrained myself and being that i own a paint and body shop fixing the car wouldnt be a problem actualy make some nice money off it. Id just want to beat the guys ass for being so fucking stupid . I do agree with the whole assault charges haunting you and hope i could have kept my cool but doubt it. I mean if he would have been like im so sorry man or something like that maybe but not when he gets out acting like its no big deal being a dick. Even if for some dumb ass reason i decided to do something that stupid if i fucked up and hit somebodys car i would man up and be like damn man that was stupid as hell i dont know what i was thinking ill make sure your gets fixed and you get compensated sorry or something like that. As for the sti thats a easy fix no need to sell car you want have any drivablity issues i could fix that car in a day dont go selling it . It is a law now that the insurance company has to pay you depreciation of your car so make sure you get that check also. As for the caddy you need to get a shop like mine to wright you a bunch of receipts for work done to the car making the value go up so you can get enough to be able to redue the car or your going to get screwed. i deal with insurance companys everyday and if you dont screw them there screwing you thats just the way it works. i will say witht he sti its pretty cut and dry want be any problems . i mean if they wright a check for 4000 to fix it to a body shop and they tear it down and find another 2000 dollars worth of damage then all they have to do is a supplement but as for the caddy get your shit strait and have a bunch of receipts or there going to screw you man. Pm me if either one of you need any help ill be glad to help.

252plus hp and 34.5 miles to the gallon all motor. 12.2 at 111

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoWAyItZTOMmY View Post
    he went straight up to the cop and said
    HIM:" see what had happen was a buddy of mine tried to go over the median but got stuck, so i had to show him what was up. i got in my car went about 20mph and went over the median and the brakes didnt work for me"
    COP:" Wtf were you thinking? are you fucking retarted?"
    HIM: "YEAH"

then i guess the owners of the vehicle came over and the cop was being rude to them
    Good thing there is video proof. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

wow... god damn

it's unbelievable how fucking stupid the owner of that ram was...I mean wtf would compel you to do something like that?

Even if he would've hoped the median without hitting any car/people, wtf would that accomplish? I am sorry for the owners of those car, but if that was me I'd grab my big ass metal camera lens and use it as a baseball bat against that kids head. It's not like that guy uses it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RL... View Post
    I am sorry for the owners of those car, but if that was me I'd grab my big ass metal camera lens and use it as a baseball bat against that kids head. It's not like that guy uses it anyway.
    lol... talk alot of game but we all know you aint going to do shit if it happen to you..
    all these people talking like they all bad and shit but if it did happen to them, they just going to stand there with their mouth open waiting to be fucked.

So this is now not only on youtube and the Subie forums but it's gotten even more attention at Jalopnik
    http://jalopnik.com/5694392/ram-plow...owded-car-show

Saw the link on Jalopnik and when I read Atlanta I figured it was some knuckle dragging mouth breather that hung out on here. Sucks for the VW and Subaru though. Good thing he didn't kill anybody. Fucking retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin? View Post
    lol... talk alot of game but we all know you aint going to do shit if it happen to you..
    all these people talking like they all bad and shit but if it did happen to them, they just going to stand there with their mouth open waiting to be fucked.
    In reality, this.....

Fighting wouldn't prove anything. You'd end up in the same jail as this jerk off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1439/2000 View Post

Saw the link on Jalopnik and when I read Atlanta I figured it was some knuckle dragging mouth breather that hung out on here. Sucks for the VW and Subaru though. Good thing he didn't kill anybody. Fucking retard.
    Lolol @ jalopnik calling that meet a "car show." And the driver of the truck is not on the forums. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ View Post
    Lolol @ jalopnik calling that meet a "car show." And the driver of the truck is not on the forums. Later, QD.
    LOL could you imagine what theories would be made up if he was a member on here. People would be saying all kinda shit more likely starting with E-thugging gone wrong hahaha!

LOL wow sorry that happened, this is why i dont do the lil meet in the parking lot stuff anymore and watch the amateurs showoff and break sh!t lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_30jB7FQKw

Unknown

you can always get it expunged. you'd be within good reason to get an appeal.

Elite Window Tinting DynamicSound's Avatar

This is why I do not go to these meets. I probably would of shot him and went to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin? View Post
    I dont know man...I can let alot of shit pass but thats not one of them. I once had a wrench thrown at my car....a 1988 mazda 323 gt that was silver with a blue fender and had dents all down the passenger side....the car was not pretty to say the least. So after getting a wrench thrown at it I voiced my opinion in not so nice of a manner towards the party responsible and ended up with a gun shoved in my face. I still said my piece to the dipshits that did it and they left. All Im saying is that maybe no one would have got an ass beating or maybe one of us would have got a severe ass whooping...who really knows since a gun changes everything. But you can mark my words I would have been in that dudes face and feelings would have been hurt.

i thought this meet ended a few weeks back...?

shits stupid

this meet wont ever end, it keeps coming back whether we want it to or not, kind of like herpes

that guy is a fucking idiot... hope the cars in the accident get repaired soon... that guy should meet big bob and it the cock meat sandwich...lol

Certified Gearhead

wow thats unbelievable

Saw this on YouTube

What a retard. I hope everything gets fixed on the two cars that were hit.

This reminds me of a video I saw of some douche doing donunts outside this store and he ends up hitting some of his buddies and the wall.. Wish I could find the video

Glad no one was hurt. Kiddie meets ftl...
    Vossen CV3 20x9 & 20x10.5

WOW that fucking redneck ! Someone should of punched the shit out of him !

Quote Originally Posted by BiH1320 View Post
    Didnt wanna get arrested like he did. And not worth it either.
    not worth it? man if he would have touched my car, i would have been right next to him for manslaughter, you had a nice ass sti and in white and homeboy had a rare ass vw truck... im not sure what u wwere thinking but he would have gotten his head kicked in

So you would have an American History X moment for 10k? I could make a very profitable business out of your asshole...

Just Sayin'. Lemme know brah!

Quote Originally Posted by Arm&hammer View Post
    not worth it? man if he would have touched my car, i would have been right next to him for manslaughter, you had a nice ass sti and in white and homeboy had a rare ass vw truck... im not sure what u wwere thinking but he would have gotten his head kicked in
    Easy with the keyboard my friend.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

just wow

being a little raciest aren't we

I still cant believe no one got hit and he did this while sober
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

I hope the man is ready for his CockMeatSandwich LMAO
    /Oo ___A___ oO\
    |=_/_______\_=|

What The Hell

now i want to know what went on in his mind to think that was a good idea. ive never seen anything smart go down at the sonic when i did go.

What The Hell

sadly after watching that i miss going to those and seeing all the stupid shit go down haha

Quote Originally Posted by BiH1320 View Post
    Yeah true. But he was out of the car. I am the one whose bitching him out in the video. LOL someone commented on the youtube video "If you cant dodge it, RAM it"
    i cant belive it got fucking liked not funny when some one hit my car i basicly broke down in tears and it wasnt nearly as nice as yours was or mabey is agian
    Bad Rep for sticking up for friend Ill soon have the worst rep ever
    DRAGONITE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234