Results 1 to 40 of 42

Thread: Someone got a free night at the Grey Bar Inn.....

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    96
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AirMax95 View Post
    Hmmm, I wonder how this will affect his racing career.
    No worse than those gay-ass pictures of him and Simon floating around the internet.

    I'm sure Michael Schumacher had the same problem when he was younger.

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    29,397
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    No worse than those gay-ass pictures of him and Simon floating around the internet.

    I'm sure Michael Schumacher had the same problem when he was younger.
    Those haven't hurt me one bit, I use them in proposals and everything to show my support for all walks of life.

    Keep my name out your mouth old man or else.

  3. #3
    John Paul II, wat!? blaknoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    40
    Posts
    6,294
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Those haven't hurt me one bit, I use them in proposals and everything to show my support for all walks of life.

    Keep my name out your mouth old man or else.

    YEA, WIT UR OLD ECHOIE OLD ASS

    CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

  4. #4
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    96
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    Those haven't hurt me one bit, I use them in proposals and everything to show my support for all walks of life.

    Keep my name out your mouth old man or else.
    I never said they hurt you, or him...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!