Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: ALEX CARRASCO IS A FUCKING LIAR!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I talk shit, dont ban me
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    LA bitch
    Age
    46
    Posts
    9,460
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Brett Brett Brett... who do you think you are fooling man.. I know you have seen kevin at leat 5 times now! Those disguises you wear realy dont work man! Ive known its you the whole time



  2. #2
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    DAMN!!!! I really thought I was getting by you un noticed!! Can I get in one more time for old time sake? lol
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  3. #3
    IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,230
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Is there an online registration for this?

    FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!