cool shirt bro
Printable View
cool shirt bro
if anyone wants some this weekend ill be at Formula D
Get my PM, Mike? Later, QD.
Hey Mike Last night I was telling you about the QD photo I has for his shirt!
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f2/Tpstine/QD.jpg
That's funny! Lolol. Now you can use that, Mike, lolol. Later, QD.
I also like the stalker picture of you and Tiffany that ones pretty good too! haha
But I think the first one is more appropriate.
We could always have a contest and see what are the best QD sayings! haha
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f2/Tpstine/QD4.jpg
^^^lawlz, creepy as hail.
I will get the shipped tshirts out tonight! Been busy with formula D
only a few more left!
I didn't see it. You mean this one?
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...onova1/QD4.jpg
Well that answers my question.
I'll get one if you add another O after the P and take out the first T.
tracking has been ADDED! only a few more left BUY ME BUY ME BUY ME
no smalls. what a bunch of fat ass. lazy unhealthy ppl. i hate this site.
They shrink so most smalls are buying mediums and washing them
Almost any cotton shirt will shrink some. I'm a weird size I'm in between an xl and a large sometime an xl fits perfect on me sometimes I have to wash it to shrink it a little
pupupupupup
The day mine arrived, I got a pay raise at work, then came home and had a threesome. Coincidence? I don't think so.
Buy the shirt and get like me.
I'll be at the varsity Thursday if anyone wants one of the last ones I have left
Still no reply, Mike, lolol. Later, QD.
Upupup
damn next time make bigger sizes and i definetely guy atleast one
XXL is pretty big boss
lol i've seen these out in gnett already... i was at frys and someone went walking by and i was like "nice shirt"... they kept walking :lmao:
:P
upupup
My shirt cured my aids!
It doesn't cure stupid though
n0 it dozent. U solt it 2 mie unndr fals pretesises. eYe wan mi moniz bacc.
upupup
IA tshirts get you laid. True story.
I made sure to buy one when I saw them @ Mainstream!
Good deal!
Do you have anymore gray mediums? Black will work too.
No.
You got like 100 kids on here with degrees in design and this is the best you could come up with?