Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 68

Thread: I'm moving to West Palm Beach fukers....

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    IA Senior Member punkr6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West palm beach
    Age
    60
    Posts
    9,355
    Rep Power
    42

    Default I'm moving to West Palm Beach fukers....

    Relocating to the beach at the end of may...:boobies:
    NO ADVERTISING

    -IA MANAGEMENT

  2. #2
    ^^this guy loves you jdm-civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    the sky
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,918
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    yay, the further the better
    Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, non but ourselves can free our minds- Bob Marley


    facebook me: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=779918877

  3. #3
    IA Senior Member punkr6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West palm beach
    Age
    60
    Posts
    9,355
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdm-civic View Post
    yay, the further the better
    from you , YES....
    NO ADVERTISING

    -IA MANAGEMENT

  4. #4
    ^^this guy loves you jdm-civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    the sky
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,918
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ^^ my thoughts exactly, but congrats
    Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, non but ourselves can free our minds- Bob Marley


    facebook me: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=779918877

  5. #5
    A.D.I.D.A.S. §treet_§peed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Gainesville
    Age
    39
    Posts
    24,950
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    You're gonna be like Matt Mcconaughey's character in Dazed and Confused lol.
    You know better; next time will be a ban.

  6. #6
    Southern Belle
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mtown
    Posts
    1,358
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    take me with you

  7. #7
    IA Senior Member punkr6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West palm beach
    Age
    60
    Posts
    9,355
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss.Kayla View Post
    take me with you
    lets do it....
    NO ADVERTISING

    -IA MANAGEMENT

  8. #8
    Southern Belle
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mtown
    Posts
    1,358
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by punkr6 View Post
    lets do it....
    im serious.. im a fla girl

  9. #9
    IA Senior Member punkr6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West palm beach
    Age
    60
    Posts
    9,355
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss.Kayla View Post
    im serious.. im a fla girl
    I am to... but I'm sure you're not...
    NO ADVERTISING

    -IA MANAGEMENT

  10. #10
    Southern Belle
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mtown
    Posts
    1,358
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by punkr6 View Post
    I am to... but I'm sure you're not...
    youre a fla girl???? lol jk.. i dont believe you.. you really leaving??

  11. #11
    IA Senior Member punkr6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West palm beach
    Age
    60
    Posts
    9,355
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss.Kayla View Post
    you really leaving??
    yea, already put in my transfer, 30 more days of the ATL...
    NO ADVERTISING

    -IA MANAGEMENT

  12. #12
    I'm Glad I'm Human CHRISNITTOLO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stockbridge? Ellenwood?
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,393
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Any future visits to back to Atlanta?
    Quote Originally Posted by tdurr View Post
    sigged.


  13. #13
    IA Senior Member punkr6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West palm beach
    Age
    60
    Posts
    9,355
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHRISNITTOLO View Post
    Any future visits to back to Atlanta?
    maybe christmas, an a few random holidays...
    NO ADVERTISING

    -IA MANAGEMENT

  14. #14
    Adrenaline Junkie loverboy_gnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Southside
    Posts
    1,623
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    damn punk im jealous lol, i havent been near a beach since i left Grenada .. u lucky bastard lol...... but fyi the po po in fl dont play, so watch out man

    CANT STOP WHAT YOU CANT CATCH
    :idb::boobies:I EAT PUSSY FOR REPS! LOL :boobies::idb:

  15. #15
    IA Senior Member punkr6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West palm beach
    Age
    60
    Posts
    9,355
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loverboy_gnd View Post
    d but fyi the po po in fl dont play, so watch out man
    I don't break the law, so I don't have issues with police...
    NO ADVERTISING

    -IA MANAGEMENT

  16. #16
    Adrenaline Junkie loverboy_gnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Southside
    Posts
    1,623
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by punkr6 View Post
    I don't break the law, so I don't have issues with police...
    laws need not be broken for police to fuck with you .........jus watch your back man

    CANT STOP WHAT YOU CANT CATCH
    :idb::boobies:I EAT PUSSY FOR REPS! LOL :boobies::idb:

  17. #17
    I'm Glad I'm Human CHRISNITTOLO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stockbridge? Ellenwood?
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,393
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by punkr6 View Post
    maybe christmas, an a few random holidays...
    Well, since I have your FB. Get in touch whenever you decide to visit this humble, loving city.
    Quote Originally Posted by tdurr View Post
    sigged.


  18. #18
    Новак 5speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Conyers, GA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Congratulations dude! I know you will love it there. It is a great change from the Fo' Pa' and Ellenwood.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    yeah thats all you got cuz shortly after that picture you accepted tasteful wheels and better fitment into your life as your Lowered and Savior.

    Amen.

  19. #19
    MainstreamPeformance SL33P3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,781
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    What kind of work do you do again?
    Lexus GS300

  20. #20
    Новак 5speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Conyers, GA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    He is a court reporter. He pretty much types what people say in court cases. He can type just over 200 words per minute. Crazy shit, I seen it myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    yeah thats all you got cuz shortly after that picture you accepted tasteful wheels and better fitment into your life as your Lowered and Savior.

    Amen.

  21. #21
    IA Senior Member punkr6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West palm beach
    Age
    60
    Posts
    9,355
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5speed View Post
    He is a court reporter. He pretty much types what people say in court cases. He can type just over 200 words per minute. Crazy shit, I seen it myself.
    I miss you already....
    NO ADVERTISING

    -IA MANAGEMENT

  22. #22
    Новак 5speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Conyers, GA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by punkr6 View Post
    I miss you already....
    We haven't even met each other yet... First Jihad, now you

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    yeah thats all you got cuz shortly after that picture you accepted tasteful wheels and better fitment into your life as your Lowered and Savior.

    Amen.

  23. #23
    Foot Long Relentless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Snellville
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,410
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    dont do it bro those fuckers in the sherriff department just gave me $1000 worth of tickets...because i didnt have my registration and saying my exhaust was too loud when all these ricers are downn here racing around, and i clearly have the most quiet exhaust in the world.....
    The Answer to 1984 is 1776
    -Alex Jones

  24. #24
    IA Senior Member punkr6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West palm beach
    Age
    60
    Posts
    9,355
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdm_jrbanks View Post
    dont do it bro those fuckers in the sherriff department just gave me $1000 worth of tickets...because i didnt have my registration and saying my exhaust was too loud when all these ricers are downn here racing around, and i clearly have the most quiet exhaust in the world.....
    lol, I drive a completely stock Isuzu Rodeo, not really worried about the po-po...
    NO ADVERTISING

    -IA MANAGEMENT

  25. #25
    Foot Long Relentless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Snellville
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,410
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    lolz...your good then, i think they just wanted to mess with me cause i was driving a sports car with out of state tags, and i look kinda young....
    The Answer to 1984 is 1776
    -Alex Jones

  26. #26
    I'm Glad I'm Human CHRISNITTOLO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stockbridge? Ellenwood?
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,393
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Well?...
    Quote Originally Posted by tdurr View Post
    sigged.


  27. #27
    Stang Mod slostang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Southside
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,875
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    okeechobee steakhouse FTW
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    And I do drive a Miata, so I am gayer than a three dollar bill...

  28. #28
    R Town Rida claybird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Coosa...Kinda Outside Rome GA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,482
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    have fun my man


    WANTED:
    A Girl That is DTF for a PhD

  29. #29
    ASC is for fools Blitanicle99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Woodstock
    Posts
    4,028
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Lucky SOB.

    Shit, I don't blame you.... Have fun man, I wish I could move to the beach just like that....
    Honda RC51 SP1
    Yoshi RS-3 Cans
    520 Conversion
    Clip Ons
    Race Tech Fork Kit

  30. #30
    IA's Resident Medic Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McDonough
    Age
    40
    Posts
    10,593
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Congrats on the move. I am moving to Pensacola next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

  31. #31
    Новак 5speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Conyers, GA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Heh? No homo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    yeah thats all you got cuz shortly after that picture you accepted tasteful wheels and better fitment into your life as your Lowered and Savior.

    Amen.

  32. #32
    IA Senior Member punkr6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West palm beach
    Age
    60
    Posts
    9,355
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5speed View Post
    Heh? No homo!
    sure sure....
    NO ADVERTISING

    -IA MANAGEMENT

  33. #33
    IA's Resident Medic Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McDonough
    Age
    40
    Posts
    10,593
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Good stuff there. Im relocating to Pensacola to work as a Fire/Medic once school is over with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

  34. #34
    ...Mrs. BKGen... AdriSciontC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Johns Creek
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,180
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Lucky bastard...

  35. #35
    423 KING
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chattanooga, TN
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,643
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    make sure you have room for me bill and me to come visit

    18x9 +24 18x10+22

  36. #36
    I love my meds! antj101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ellenwood, Ga
    Age
    37
    Posts
    662
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Hey, punkr6. View post #28.

    EDIT: DAMNIT! ANTHONY LEFT HIS PROFILE LOGGED IN. THIS IS CHRISNITTOLO.

  37. #37
    I'm Glad I'm Human CHRISNITTOLO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stockbridge? Ellenwood?
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,393
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by tdurr View Post
    sigged.


  38. #38
    Senior Member psychodrama_81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    3,072
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by punkr6 View Post
    Relocating to the beach at the end of may...:boobies:
    I'll be moving at the end of May as well...to Miami.

    *highfives* lol

  39. #39
    IA Senior Member punkr6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West palm beach
    Age
    60
    Posts
    9,355
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psychodrama_81 View Post
    I'll be moving at the end of May as well...to Miami.

    *highfives* lol
    Cool Bro. Do you have a place to stay yet ?
    NO ADVERTISING

    -IA MANAGEMENT

  40. #40
    Senior Member psychodrama_81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    3,072
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by punkr6 View Post
    Cool Bro. Do you have a place to stay yet ?
    Yeah, I'll be at Neo Vertika with a Roommate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!