Results 1 to 40 of 99

Thread: Everyone here is fucking lame...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    TOYOTA TACOMA!!!! 1990wade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BETWEEN MACON AND DUBLIN
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,778
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bodhi View Post
    a bbq would be dope


    and the nigga that loves me quoted my shit before i edited - ugh...fahk

    HENCE IM NOT A "NIGGA" OK.... I GOT A NAME





    I DRIVE A TRUCK THEREFORE MY DICK IS BIGGER THAN YOURS....

  2. #2
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    96
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TougeGTR-33 View Post
    Kevin its Yager time!!!
    Indeed. I would like to talk to you to get some updates on some things... PM me your number and we'll talk sometime this weekend, or just come to the Winder meet Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by 1990wade View Post
    NO.....I LOVE ALL OF YOUR THREADS.....ALL CAPS MOTHA FUCKA
    So I have herd.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDMJAY View Post
    Fuck everyone in this thread im so cool i make ice cubes jealous
    Wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1990wade View Post
    HENCE IM NOT A "NIGGA" OK.... I GOT A NAME
    All though we have never met... I'm pretty sure everyone around here calls you "bitch-made" for a reason.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!