Originally Posted by Catnip Kayra #2, does my g/f know you <3 me too? whos your g/f?? i dont even know ur real name lol
Originally Posted by Miss.Kayla whos your g/f?? i dont even know ur real name lol Teh Bri. And Zach, yes. lolol
'92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx
Originally Posted by Catnip Teh Bri. And Zach, yes. lolol LOL... You two need to come visits me.
-Zach- 2010 Toyota Tundra- Daily on 37's 1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 -FOR SALE 1987 Toyota Pickup - Toy "The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." -Ronald Reagan Originally Posted by Catnip it was big, made mine look small, probably didn't use all of it
Originally Posted by Catnip Teh Bri. And Zach, yes. lolol ohhhhhhhhhhhh snap lol evan right?? u can have zach, can i have her? shes bomb
Originally Posted by Miss.Kayla ohhhhhhhhhhhh snap lol evan right?? u can have zach, can i have her? shes bomb Yes ma'am! LOL, Idk about that trade o_O
Originally Posted by Catnip Yes ma'am! LOL, Idk about that trade o_O sorry im slow and think about it haha
Originally Posted by Miss.Kayla sorry im slow and think about it haha Why should I have to choose!?
Originally Posted by Catnip Why should I have to choose!? We can big one big happy family, full of love.
Originally Posted by Catnip Why should I have to choose!? fine.. have it your way
Forum Rules