Results 1 to 40 of 67

Thread: Whatever happened to Miss Courtney

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Back in GA Bajjani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Buckhead, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,262
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lanning View Post
    hit up YOU_WISH he is a single homo male
    Please note my sarcasm
    Why do you care if someone is gay or not, insecure?
    And as a final note, I'm straight but thank you for the..suggestion.

    Of course I own this.
    IT PUTS THE OREOS ON THE RIM

  2. #2
    423 KING
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chattanooga, TN
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,643
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bajjani View Post
    Please note my sarcasm
    Why do you care if someone is gay or not, insecure?
    And as a final note, I'm straight but thank you for the..suggestion.
    It was not to suggest you are homo, it was merely to suggest someone to help put together a meet so you don't exclude anyone. I'm not insecure, I know I am gay as shit.

    18x9 +24 18x10+22

  3. #3
    Back in GA Bajjani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Buckhead, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,262
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lanning View Post
    It was not to suggest you are homo, it was merely to suggest someone to help put together a meet so you don't exclude anyone. I'm not insecure, I know I am gay as shit.
    LoL
    Touche.

    Of course I own this.
    IT PUTS THE OREOS ON THE RIM

  4. #4
    GOON oneSLOWex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chattanooga,TN
    Age
    43
    Posts
    18,487
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lanning View Post
    It was not to suggest you are homo, it was merely to suggest someone to help put together a meet so you don't exclude anyone. I'm not insecure, I know I am gay as shit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!