Results 1 to 40 of 49

Thread: Jesse James mang WTF!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Look Behind You !!! -EnVus-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Projects
    Posts
    8,743
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julio View Post
    he was an idiot for marrying her in the 1st place.. Im sure more girls will come out.. I mean, Is Jesse james..rich and famous..

    If I was rich and famous, do you think I will get married ? pleaseeee.....

    Yes Bullock is hot..

    But someone told me once, doesnt matter how hot a bitch is.. someone somewhere is tired of that ass..
    How the fuck did your Rep power get that high it was 150 ?!?!?!?

  2. #2
    IA.COM Founder.
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,251
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDMJAY View Post
    How the fuck did your Rep power get that high it was 150 ?!?!?!?

    I have no idea.. I really pay 0 attention at that stuff

  3. #3
    IA.COM Founder.
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,251
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    I know now.. I used to Have admin rights b4.. the admins were "cap'd ".. once The admin rights were removed, my reps went to normal..

  4. #4
    Look Behind You !!! -EnVus-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Projects
    Posts
    8,743
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julio View Post
    I have no idea.. I really pay 0 attention at that stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio View Post
    I know now.. I used to Have admin rights b4.. the admins were "cap'd ".. once The admin rights were removed, my reps went to normal..
    lol yeah well i dont notice it to much either till i see that many numbers....
    I may start swinging from your nuts for hopes of +Reps (No homo)

  5. #5
    JDM TYTE AnthonyF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cumming
    Posts
    24,318
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDMJAY View Post
    How the fuck did your Rep power get that high it was 150 ?!?!?!?
    Admins can rep you with whatever amount that they want.

    -Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!