Results 1 to 40 of 170

Thread: ATTN: Mike, AKA VtecKidd or whatever your name is now.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    19,743
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hondachik
    Evan take your ass to bed.
    I'm in bed!
    Just on here and talking to an old friend
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

  2. #2
    I ride DUBS hondachik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Columbus
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,303
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catnip
    I'm in bed!
    Just on here and talking to an old friend
    sex talk?
    28 . female . I has VTEC . hondachik .

    S.I.C. Chic (Split Image Customs II)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!