Quote Originally Posted by EL42 View Post
IA is my addiction,my username is EL42 i have an IA addiction
Quote Originally Posted by AdriSciontC View Post
*claps* Welcome EL42...
thank you
Quote Originally Posted by §treet_§peed View Post
I used to be an IA addicted a few years ago. While at work, all I could think about was getting home to catch up on the gossip I had missed lol. I can say I have made a lot of friends in real life from this forum. As far as high school goes, I was the nerdy/gothic/kept to myself type for most of my school years until 10th grade. That's when I started coming into my own little thing I guess you could say. Then especially the last half of 11th grade and my senior year. Shit was nothing but a big ass party it seemed like all through 12th grade lol. But as far as being friends with the "cool kids" or the "in crowd", I always knew them. And I guess it helped that two of my cousins, that were sisters, where like the two most popular kids at my high school lol.
and we have another who has strived through their addiction. Welcome Street Speed *clapping*

punch and cookies will be served at the end of this thread.