Results 1 to 40 of 153

Thread: ATTN BLUESCLUES

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Jordans <3 ilovemyhonda.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Gwinnett
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,660
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    My friend kyle I work with djs there. He always tells us to come out and see him. I don"t have many friends who like to go clubbing anymore never a 1 taco lol.. Where you get them? Taco cabana is yummy in atlanta!! My friend taught me how to make arroz con pollo. I love platinos.
    "Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"

  2. #2
    :ninja: mod Okie_doke.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The crack
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,354
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyhonda. View Post
    My friend kyle I work with djs there. He always tells us to come out and see him. I don"t have many friends who like to go clubbing anymore never a 1 taco lol.. Where you get them? Taco cabana is yummy in atlanta!! My friend taught me how to make arroz con pollo. I love platinos.
    Huh??? The fuck??? Where my foods at? You always just tell me you made some badass food and never share, why the hell you always gotta play with my emotions?

    Quote Originally Posted by oneSLOWex View Post
    maybe some people like tasting teh dookiez?

  3. #3
    Southern Belle
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mtown
    Posts
    1,358
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyhonda. View Post
    My friend kyle I work with djs there. He always tells us to come out and see him. I don"t have many friends who like to go clubbing anymore never a 1 taco lol.. Where you get them? Taco cabana is yummy in atlanta!! My friend taught me how to make arroz con pollo. I love platinos.

    ven comigo. and omg i dont know where you live but
    i can show you hella dollar taco places in marietta.

  4. #4
    :ninja: mod Okie_doke.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The crack
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,354
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss.Kayla View Post
    ven comigo. and omg i dont know where you live but
    i can show you hella dollar taco places in marietta.
    Thats a bet run it! Holla at your boy

    Quote Originally Posted by oneSLOWex View Post
    maybe some people like tasting teh dookiez?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!