Results 1 to 40 of 153

Thread: ATTN BLUESCLUES

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss.Kayla View Post
    lol lucky ass. i sound sweet on the phone but when im drunk
    im even nicer lol. and im funnier drunk too.
    I get louder when drunk! Augusto said I was embarrassing everyone at the mexican restaurant, but I told them I didn't care lol. I wish someone would say something to me! Best thing they just kept to themselves. You can stare and talk all you like, but don't say anything to me while I'm having a good time lol
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  2. #2
    Southern Belle
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mtown
    Posts
    1,358
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues View Post
    I get louder when drunk! Augusto said I was embarrassing everyone at the mexican restaurant, but I told them I didn't care lol. I wish someone would say something to me! Best thing they just kept to themselves. You can stare and talk all you like, but don't say anything to me while I'm having a good time lol
    lol hell naw. i laugh at everything. im goofy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!