Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
I can figure it out, but there are already so many threads about that, sounds more like a "hey guys I am self employed and hate having to be like all of you" type of thread. Kind of like where you hint you're better then everyone without saying it.

Hey, I'm self employed, I still wake up early! I guess if you don't get business there's no sense in waking up early.
You're obviously too stupid to get it

the point was over the last 7 years I've been used to now waking up early, I was asking people how they get up early and what time do they wake up.

Simon just stop trying to flex your e-muscle you stalk me it's funny, mybank account is bigger than yours so don't go there. I get plenty of business but mine runs itself so why not make another $70-80k a year with benefits on top of he money I make with my business

step your hustle up. At least I don't need to ask people for sponsorships for my race car :p



There are far less worthless threads in here so shut the fuck up