Results 1 to 40 of 55

Thread: Atlantic Station Grown And Sexy

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    GET It Ima HUSTLER youngmill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Some Where Gettin Money And My Women Be BAD. TalkIN Dollar Signs! I know You Heard About It.
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,760
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 95alty View Post
    AS is ok... Its not as great as you describe it. Too many college kids and everyone is trying to prove something there. Dont know what but they are
    Idk if any one has something to prove down there. I do know its better to be around college students then high school students or old ass 40yr olds. I was just happy to bascially change up a little bit. Like I said it was my first time, so t was completely new to me.

  2. #2
    Senior Member 95alty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,456
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youngmill View Post
    Idk if any one has something to prove down there. I do know its better to be around college students then high school students or old ass 40yr olds. I was just happy to bascially change up a little bit. Like I said it was my first time, so t was completely new to me.
    I live there so I know exactly how it is... and yes EVERYONE is trying to prove something. You see my car parked there all the time.... but hey if thats what you like more power to you... If you wanna feel the whole "grown and sexy" crowd then head over to AMC Fork and Screen in buckhead. Less flashy but the theater is WELL WORTH THE PRICE. Plus you deal with a mixed crowd and its got the lounge feel to it. Just my
    PIC TOO BIG

  3. #3
    GET It Ima HUSTLER youngmill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Some Where Gettin Money And My Women Be BAD. TalkIN Dollar Signs! I know You Heard About It.
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,760
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 95alty View Post
    I live there so I know exactly how it is... and yes EVERYONE is trying to prove something. You see my car parked there all the time.... but hey if thats what you like more power to you... If you wanna feel the whole "grown and sexy" crowd then head over to AMC Fork and Screen in buckhead. Less flashy but the theater is WELL WORTH THE PRICE. Plus you deal with a mixed crowd and its got the lounge feel to it. Just my
    Thats wats up. Ima have to give that place ah try also. Im bascially just looking for places to hang out that are in doors because cold weather. I heard ppl talking about Atlantic Station, so I decided to give it a try. It wasn't that bad to me. I guess next weekend or so I will try AMC fork...Or a resturant in buckhead to get away from the weekend meets.

    Just to do something different...Like I said before, Im tired of doing the same thing. If any body have any other places they would like to throw out there post them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!