Results 1 to 40 of 54

Thread: Im going to some cruise tonight and need a co pilot

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    "She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I don't know, ask Bob.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,349
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    To hold my video camera.

    I live near Buckhead/ North Druid.


    Inquire within.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    if you really want to you can meet me somewhere lol or I can ride the other white beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    oh shit, can you meet me at the apartment?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    You can leave your car in my garage so nobody will see your car

    Quote Originally Posted by Ran View Post
    Okay, so when should I head to your place? I'm bored as f*ck.
    Looks like some homo shit is goin' down tonight.......
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

  2. #2
    Delightfully Creepy Ran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw, Ga
    Posts
    19,885
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lowrey View Post
    Looks like some homo shit is goin' down tonight.......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!