Results 1 to 40 of 94

Thread: I'm on the fence, help push me over...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Indecisive SOB aguynamedpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    In your attic
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,107
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amandDA View Post
    accept it. be mature about it. even if u are not planning on talking to her.... imo
    So your ex bf of three years ago, TERRIBLE break up, goes and fucks your sister. Keep in mind this is your first love. Then three years down the road, you get a random friend request from said person, who has a kid and is engaged. You would accept?

    All maturity gets thrown out the window when you FUCK YOUR EX'S BROTHER OR SISTER.

    Id go fuck her mom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    I don't know any dentists, but I got a dremel and a handful of oxycontin. If you got $50 we can make this work.

  2. #2
    IA BK OWNER #2 BKgen®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    the land of race car ya-yas.
    Age
    39
    Posts
    21,339
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Pat.

    Page 2.

    Now.


  3. #3
    Indecisive SOB aguynamedpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    In your attic
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,107
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BKgen® View Post
    Pat.

    Page 2.

    Now.
    HAHAHAHA I missed that post. Thats funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    I don't know any dentists, but I got a dremel and a handful of oxycontin. If you got $50 we can make this work.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!