View Poll Results: Who gets banned..

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • CHRISTNITTOLO (Perma Option)

    17 68.00%
  • CHRISTNITTOLO (Perma Option)

    15 60.00%
  • CHRISTNITTOLO (Perma Option)

    15 60.00%
  • CHRISTNITTOLO (Perma Option)

    14 56.00%
  • CHRISTNITTOLO (Perma Option)

    14 56.00%
  • Bri

    6 24.00%
  • Sammich

    4 16.00%
  • Catnip

    7 28.00%
  • Nemisis

    4 16.00%
  • Some other unlucky fool!

    7 28.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 40 of 47

Thread: Ban Friday

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I'm Glad I'm Human CHRISNITTOLO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stockbridge? Ellenwood?
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,393
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach'N'U View Post
    Alright we NEED to bring this back this week!
    Damn it... C'mon.

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,651
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHRISNITTOLO View Post
    Damn it... C'mon.
    Just face it, you're gonna get banned!


  3. #3
    I'm Glad I'm Human CHRISNITTOLO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stockbridge? Ellenwood?
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,393
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teh bri View Post
    Just face it, you're gonna get banned!
    I know, I know.

  4. #4
    IA Senior Member punkr6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West palm beach
    Age
    60
    Posts
    9,355
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teh bri View Post
    Just face it, you're gonna get banned!
    this...
    NO ADVERTISING

    -IA MANAGEMENT

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!