Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge® View Post
See now you're changing it up a bit. You're now going from "your girl doesn't know how you feel" to "it just makes her feel special."

I'll admit I can understand the crap when you're in your first year or so of a relationship you wanting to tell her more often, but get in a real relationship. Get in one that you're putting everything into (I don't mean some BF/GF thing either). I didn't do that shit to my wife before we got married and we're 10 years deep in the marriage. She has no designs to leave either and it's not because I lost the key to the chain holding her in the house.

There's a difference in making her feel special and coddling to her insecurities. Telling her you love her to make her feel good inside or whatever is cool (not all day/everyday), but telling her you love her because she doesn't feel like you do is not cool.

And thanks on the fam bit. Later, QD.
Totally agreed! But this applies to some guys to. Im not going to tell my boyfriend I love him to make him feel better about his insecurities. Of course our situation is a bit difference since we are long distance and constant talk is the only way we can keep communication up until we get engaged and we decide who is moving where.