Results 1 to 40 of 240

Thread: Attn: Dudes in a Relationship!!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Jordans <3 ilovemyhonda.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Gwinnett
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,660
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    this is the problem with 99% of the girls ive dated in the last year. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM ACT LIKE IF I DONT TEXT THEM BACK IM MAD AT THEM OR HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.

    Its like, Texting was invented for short simple answer so i dont have to go through the motions of fucking calling you. Like "hey peter what was the name of that pizza place we went to last week" , answer "Big pie in the sky"

    Done no need for a phone call.

    The problem is bitches think texting is the new form of communication. They want to have long drawn out conversations with you. Well i dont know about you but i drive A LOT and i hate texting while driving especially with an Iphone.

    I mean ive had girls be like "man its cold outside" i answer "yes it is". then 2 hours later its "are you mad at me ? you never responded"

    WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT? If its something REALLY important, CALL ME. If its not, its cool to CHIT CHAT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE but just know that if i dont respond its because 1) you asked a question that doesnt need a response 2) IM FUCKING BUSY
    I agree to an extent. I don't use the phone ever. Barely to even call family. I hate talking on the phone. It is just nice to wake up to a text from the significant other saying good morning or something sweet. Just a nice gesture. Not asking for it to be everyday or every hr.
    "Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"

  2. #2
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    45
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyhonda. View Post
    I agree to an extent. I don't use the phone ever. Barely to even call family. I hate talking on the phone. It is just nice to wake up to a text from the significant other saying good morning or something sweet. Just a nice gesture. Not asking for it to be everyday or every hr.
    i understand its nice to get something sweet every once in awhile i hear ya.

    But the way Liz is explaining it is retarded and her advice is horrible
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  3. #3
    Whats next? lcortes32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Atlanta/SO*CAL/Nashville
    Posts
    2,225
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    i understand its nice to get something sweet every once in awhile i hear ya.

    But the way Liz is explaining it is retarded and her advice is horrible

    Yep TRUE my friend it is ok to be sweet occasionaly, but girls expect that shit from you every damn day once you do it once.

    93 Civic EX - Current
    95 Acura Integra GSR-Traded
    99 civic ex-Traded
    95 Civic EG DX Hatch -Traded
    96 Civic DX Coupe -Tradded
    98 Civic EX Fo' Do' -R.I.P
    93 Civic Si Hatchback (Miss you so much Buddy)
    93 Acura DA9 (R.I.P)
    97 Civic EK Coupe(tradded)
    97 Accord SE (traded)

  4. #4
    Jordans <3 ilovemyhonda.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Gwinnett
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,660
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    i understand its nice to get something sweet every once in awhile i hear ya.

    But the way Liz is explaining it is retarded and her advice is horrible

    Maybe it was just the way she worded it lol. Nice gestures are always nice!
    "Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"

  5. #5
    nice meeting you bodhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    650
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyhonda. View Post
    Maybe it was just the way she worded it lol. Nice gestures are always nice!
    That sounds like some bitch nugga shit right there
    top 5

    "get with the Gs, or get on yo knees"

  6. #6
    Whats next? lcortes32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Atlanta/SO*CAL/Nashville
    Posts
    2,225
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyhonda. View Post
    Maybe it was just the way she worded it lol. Nice gestures are always nice!

    No one is saying nice gestures aren't nice, All we are saying is that girls expect too much

    93 Civic EX - Current
    95 Acura Integra GSR-Traded
    99 civic ex-Traded
    95 Civic EG DX Hatch -Traded
    96 Civic DX Coupe -Tradded
    98 Civic EX Fo' Do' -R.I.P
    93 Civic Si Hatchback (Miss you so much Buddy)
    93 Acura DA9 (R.I.P)
    97 Civic EK Coupe(tradded)
    97 Accord SE (traded)

  7. #7
    akaDick em Down Tony PSINXS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    20 side of thangs
    Age
    41
    Posts
    11,782
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyhonda. View Post
    I agree to an extent. I don't use the phone ever. Barely to even call family. I hate talking on the phone. It is just nice to wake up to a text from the significant other saying good morning or something sweet. Just a nice gesture. Not asking for it to be everyday or every hr.
    you live in text messages lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!