Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: People cant drive

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    SAS..22 Njobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Gwinnett
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,564
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    you're suppose to go slower when it rains.
    Quote Originally Posted by browningboy7 View Post
    Its just that when I see caps I think of Sammich...And when I think of Sammich I think of a black guy...And when I think of a black guy I think of chicken...And when I think of chicken I realize how fucking hungry I am.

  2. #2
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    770
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Njobe View Post
    you're suppose to go slower when it rains.
    no do the god damn speed limit not drive like a mummy fart. i understand if the roads are building up water and causing you to hydroplane or raining so hard you cant see but its fuckin sprinkling. and if your hydroplaning on slightly wet roads get new tires damnit. slowing down my commute with bullshit excuses.


    09 CTS - takin out the ladies
    08 Jeep Grand Cherokee - daily driver
    05 CBR1000RR Repsol - panty dropper

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!