Results 1 to 40 of 56

Thread: Attn:Tech5

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    livin again collins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    chillin in the sloooo gtoooo
    Age
    42
    Posts
    16,604
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tech5 View Post
    For those that didnt know.

    I passed out in my floor and my wife called 911

    on 9-10
    I was on life support for 4 weeks due to my lung failure.
    I was in a comma for the whole 4 weeks to let my lungs heal

    when i got off the life support I then had a even more battle to re learn how to walk and use my muscles again because I was dead for 4 weeks.

    I flat lined twice (died) but I was a fighter

    I was able to go home on 10-19

    but I had to be on O2 all the time with 5 liters I just got off the O2 about few days ago and I just cut my yard and trim my bushes and that was really hard to do... My body is very sore from doing that....

    Thank GOD and everyone praying I am doing better and coming along ..

    Swine flu is not a joke!!!!
    holy shit, brother!!!! glad you're alright fo sho! i had no idea man. and you're not kidding? it was really from swine flu?

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Not on IA Anymore !!!!!
    Posts
    17,879
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by collins View Post
    holy shit, brother!!!! glad you're alright fo sho! i had no idea man. and you're not kidding? it was really from swine flu?

    110% not joking my friend you dont joke about your life on the line.

  3. #3
    I haz a big banana Jason..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stockbridge foo
    Age
    41
    Posts
    10,028
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tech5 View Post
    110% not joking my friend you dont joke about your life on the line.
    u get my tex yesterday?
    Jason..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!