Results 1 to 40 of 67

Thread: For everyone who met me tonight...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I haz a big banana Jason..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stockbridge foo
    Age
    41
    Posts
    10,028
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues View Post
    Well he never came to speak to me like he said he was
    Sounds just like him...
    Jason..

  2. #2
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason.. View Post
    Sounds just like him...
    I guess I intimidated him
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  3. #3
    I haz a big banana Jason..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stockbridge foo
    Age
    41
    Posts
    10,028
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues View Post
    I guess I intimidated him
    Yea you look sooooooooooo mean!
    Jason..

  4. #4
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason.. View Post
    Yea you look sooooooooooo mean!
    Yeah us black people have that affect. People think we are always mad lol
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  5. #5
    I haz a big banana Jason..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stockbridge foo
    Age
    41
    Posts
    10,028
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues View Post
    Yeah us black people have that affect. People think we are always mad lol
    Im black!!!!Wait no im not..we should all hang out one weekend.
    Jason..

  6. #6
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason.. View Post
    Im black!!!!Wait no im not..we should all hang out one weekend.
    That would be cool. I'm down to chill and maybe have some drinks. What about saturday night?
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  7. #7
    I haz a big banana Jason..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stockbridge foo
    Age
    41
    Posts
    10,028
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues View Post
    That would be cool. I'm down to chill and maybe have some drinks. What about saturday night?
    Done!
    Jason..

  8. #8
    Bad Luck kID FAM0U5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason.. View Post
    Yea you look sooooooooooo mean!
    nah it was my green hat..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!