Results 1 to 40 of 78

Thread: Indian's "jewing" me down..wtf

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    That T-Shirt Guy stillaneon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In the land of the slow cars
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,114
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Is it racism or a stereotype that is being discussed? Racism denotes a belief that you are genetically superior to another race. Bigotry is often mistaken for racism because you dislike another simply based on their skin color or race. So far I have seen neither of those in this thread.

    all I see is one person getting bent out of shape over a stereotype of people from a country that he admitted not being from.

    And someone coming in here trying to run their fucking mouth about how bad us mods are because we aren't stopping it. I fortunately have the patience to not blow up on these idiots like BF did. I know when to click the red x
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

    "Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

  2. #2
    I haz a big banana Jason..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stockbridge foo
    Age
    41
    Posts
    10,028
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stillaneon View Post
    all I see is one person getting bent out of shape over a stereotype of people from a country that he admitted not being from.

    And someone coming in here trying to run their fucking mouth about how bad us mods are because we aren't stopping it. I fortunately have the patience to not blow up on these idiots like BF did. I know when to click the red x
    Please feel free to chime in on mine and indiantig "delima".
    Jason..

  3. #3
    That T-Shirt Guy stillaneon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In the land of the slow cars
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,114
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason.. View Post
    Please feel free to chime in on mine and indiantig "delima".

    Chiming in:

    The Government will take anyone's money, so I doubt they live tax free. Sounds like a story made up by a disgruntled southerner, very familiar to a mutual female's, father's opinions.

    I do however think that there is a federal grant that allows for education.
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

    "Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

  4. #4
    v2.0 IndianStig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Gwinnett County
    Posts
    9,181
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stillaneon View Post
    Chiming in:

    The Government will take anyone's money, so I doubt they live tax free. Sounds like a story made up by a disgruntled southerner, very familiar to a mutual female's, father's opinions.

    I do however think that there is a federal grant that allows for education.


    WRONG. Indians are considered to have too small of a population to be considered for minority grants for education.

  5. #5
    That T-Shirt Guy stillaneon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In the land of the slow cars
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,114
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianStig View Post
    WRONG. Indians are considered to have too small of a population to be considered for minority grants for education.

    That's funny

    http://www.usindiafriendship.net/ind...n_explodes.htm

    2nd largest Asian immigrant population in the U.S. Yet I know the Japanese immigrants get grants and they have less US citizens than India does.
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

    "Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

  6. #6
    I haz a big banana Jason..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stockbridge foo
    Age
    41
    Posts
    10,028
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stillaneon View Post
    That's funny

    http://www.usindiafriendship.net/ind...n_explodes.htm

    2nd largest Asian immigrant population in the U.S. Yet I know the Japanese immigrants get grants and they have less US citizens than India does.
    I love when u get on a topic!!
    Jason..

  7. #7
    v2.0 IndianStig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Gwinnett County
    Posts
    9,181
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stillaneon View Post
    all I see is one person getting bent out of shape over a stereotype of people from a country that he admitted not being from.

    And someone coming in here trying to run their fucking mouth about how bad us mods are because we aren't stopping it. I fortunately have the patience to not blow up on these idiots like BF did. I know when to click the red x

    Ummm....are you talking about me not being from India?



    Please tell me where I am from then....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!