View Poll Results: Down for NO SHAVE NOVEMBER?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    19 65.52%
  • No

    10 34.48%
Results 1 to 40 of 62

Thread: After seeing Bluesclues shave thread...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Ummm.... well seeing as I don't have a sex life right now I should be able to participate (not by choice though), but wait, I wouldn't be able to shave my legs or under arms. I don't know about that lol
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  2. #2
    YoTa_BaNgEr YoTa_BoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In a Yota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues View Post
    Ummm.... well seeing as I don't have a sex life right now I should be able to participate (not by choice though), but wait, I wouldn't be able to shave my legs or under arms. I don't know about that lol

    I just threw up in my mouth.
    Life is a thought, think about it.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Loganville
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues View Post
    Ummm.... well seeing as I don't have a sex life right now I should be able to participate (not by choice though), but wait, I wouldn't be able to shave my legs or under arms. I don't know about that lol
    Even though this thread has nothing to do with what you just mentioned, that's still HOT!

    2006 Corvette Z06
    2" Stainless Works LT Headers
    Random Technologies 3" X-pipe, with high flow polished cats
    Callaway "Honker" cold air intake
    Ported throttle body and intake
    Custom dyno tune by MTI Racing Atlanta
    496rwhp/478tq

  4. #4
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lankhoss View Post
    Even though this thread has nothing to do with what you just mentioned, that's still HOT!
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  5. #5
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Dan never shaves anyways. He's gross. I'll try to get a pic of his huge ass beard he has going right now.

    Do any of ya'll know why you don't shave in Nov? I'm pretty sure you don't, but it's called Movember and it is supposed to be about mens health: Here is the link for the posers
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!