Results 1 to 40 of 113

Thread: Who wants to fuck?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    3.2L 24v DOHC One_Bad_SHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Blacklanta
    Posts
    1,800
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Dollar View Post
    orly
    U + Me = Us

  2. #2
    ♥Chuckster's Wifey♥ Ms Dollar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Kennesaw, Georgia
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,260
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by One_Bad_SHO View Post
    U + Me = Us
    ......
    ♥~Val for President~♥
    ♥~RIP Leisa - You will be missed~♥


  3. #3
    3.2L 24v DOHC One_Bad_SHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Blacklanta
    Posts
    1,800
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Dollar View Post
    ......
    Calculus.

    Nevermind.

  4. #4
    ia "racist" dallasb84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,767
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by One_Bad_SHO View Post
    U + Me = Us


    i got that.....


  5. #5
    I♥mydick ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ FasTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Middle, Ga
    Age
    37
    Posts
    12,577
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dallasb84 View Post
    i got that.....


    ...so, what you want a cookie now?
    "Damn, Its Tyler"
    RaceReadyDevelopments

  6. #6
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    19,743
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NVM View Post
    ...so, what you want a cookie now?

    Are you mad you don't even understand Algebra, much less Calculus?
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

  7. #7
    I♥mydick ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ FasTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Middle, Ga
    Age
    37
    Posts
    12,577
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catnip View Post
    Are you mad you don't even understand Algebra, much less Calculus?

    Awww... I see you pointless comments still haven't changed any. Cute. Just cute.





    srsy, how ya been Evan? Haven't seen you on much lately.
    "Damn, Its Tyler"
    RaceReadyDevelopments

  8. #8
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    19,743
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NVM View Post
    Awww... I see you pointless comments still haven't changed any. Cute. Just cute.





    srsy, how ya been Evan? Haven't seen you on much lately.

    IA is just a bunch of stupid ass, 16 year old girl drama. I got sick of getting on, and seeing my name and my girlfriend's name posted everywhere, as if I were sitting in the high school cafeteria listening to everyone talk shit about someone.

    Now that Julio has spoken up, it's not too bad... for now. But I'm bored as fuck and nothing else to do, so I'm on.
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

  9. #9
    I♥mydick ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ FasTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Middle, Ga
    Age
    37
    Posts
    12,577
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catnip View Post
    IA is just a bunch of stupid ass, 16 year old girl drama. I got sick of getting on, and seeing my name and my girlfriend's name posted everywhere, as if I were sitting in the high school cafeteria listening to everyone talk shit about someone.

    Now that Julio has spoken up, it's not too bad... for now. But I'm bored as fuck and nothing else to do, so I'm on.


    I know, sure has been a TON of drama on here lately. Most of it being pointless BS thats really not all that funny. But the incident with Manicc and Bobbyfresco was pretty funny.
    "Damn, Its Tyler"
    RaceReadyDevelopments

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!