Results 1 to 40 of 113

Thread: Who wants to fuck?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Me
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  2. #2
    SAS..22 Njobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Gwinnett
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,564
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues View Post
    Me
    well hello there lol
    Quote Originally Posted by browningboy7 View Post
    Its just that when I see caps I think of Sammich...And when I think of Sammich I think of a black guy...And when I think of a black guy I think of chicken...And when I think of chicken I realize how fucking hungry I am.

  3. #3
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Njobe View Post
    well hello there lol
    lol
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  4. #4
    SAS..22 Njobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Gwinnett
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,564
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues View Post
    lol
    damn it
    Quote Originally Posted by browningboy7 View Post
    Its just that when I see caps I think of Sammich...And when I think of Sammich I think of a black guy...And when I think of a black guy I think of chicken...And when I think of chicken I realize how fucking hungry I am.

  5. #5
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Njobe View Post
    damn it
    Sorry
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  6. #6
    ASAP's Medic w/ a 1J Firefightin_tC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,428
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues View Post
    Me
    IA's Sexiest Black Man 2009!
    From a Boosted Scion tC to a 1JZ-GTE SC300 to 2JZ-GTE SC300
    www.asapcarclub.com
    www.clublexus.com

  7. #7
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firefightin_tC View Post
    I see you there
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  8. #8
    ASAP's Medic w/ a 1J Firefightin_tC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,428
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues View Post
    I see you there
    You do?

    Well open the damn door it's cold out here!
    IA's Sexiest Black Man 2009!
    From a Boosted Scion tC to a 1JZ-GTE SC300 to 2JZ-GTE SC300
    www.asapcarclub.com
    www.clublexus.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!