Results 1 to 40 of 255

Thread: WHO HAVE YOU NOT MET???

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Public Enemy #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Posts
    11,300
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Lets see...

    I dont believe Quickdodge actually exsist. I think hes a figment of this boards imagination!
    Kayfunk
    Maniacc

    well fuck I cant think of anyone else on here I assoicate with that I have not meet!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    868
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach'N'U View Post
    Lets see...

    I dont believe Quickdodge actually exsist. I think hes a figment of this boards imagination!
    Kayfunk
    Maniacc

    well fuck I cant think of anyone else on here I assoicate with that I have not meet!
    Its called, "THE MATRIX". qd doesn't exist, he is just a program that was design to do such thing on IA, once his job is complete, he will be deleted.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!