yeah it sucks pretty bad. at least i was already planning to swap the motor. now im just doing it a little earlier than planned.
i actually saw a lot of IA folks drive by, lol. i remember a white turbo scion xb, i think its in ASAP.
yeah it sucks pretty bad. at least i was already planning to swap the motor. now im just doing it a little earlier than planned.
i actually saw a lot of IA folks drive by, lol. i remember a white turbo scion xb, i think its in ASAP.
Shit, I ran out of gas one time in the middle of bum fuck nowhere. More than 10 cars passed and not one stopped to see if I were alright. Here I am, with my work close on walking to work and not one fucking person could even stop and its not like I'm a scary looking person either. Clean cut preppy white guy. But everytime I see anyone on the side of the road, I always stop to see if they're alright. Just my good nature.
"Damn, Its Tyler"RaceReadyDevelopments