Results 1 to 40 of 276

Thread: WHO ARE THE FUNNIEST IA MEMBERS....

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Certified Gearhead l Gizzy l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dallas, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    691
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    ECHO ECHO TELL US A STORY ABOUT HOW YOU KNOW!!


  2. #2
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    96
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by l Gizzy l View Post
    ECHO ECHO TELL US A STORY ABOUT HOW YOU KNOW!!
    Just sit right back
    And you'll hear a tale
    A tale of a fateful trip,
    That started from this tropic port,
    Aboard this tiny car.
    The mate was a mighty drivin' man,
    The Scotsman brave and sure,
    Five passengers took a drive that day,
    For a three hour tour,
    A three hour tour.

    The weather started getting rough,
    The tiny car was tossed.
    If not for the courage of the fearless crew
    The Miata would be lost.
    The Miata would be lost.

    The ship set ground on the shore
    Of this uncharted desert isle
    With Echonova,
    The Scotsman too.
    The millionaire
    And his wife,
    The movie star,
    The professor and Roxie 911,
    Here on Echonova's Isle.

    (Ending verse)

    So this is the tale of our castaways,
    They're here for a long long time.
    They'll have to make the best of things,
    It's an uphill climb.

    The first mate and his Scotsman too
    Will do their very best,
    To make the others comf'terble
    In their tropic island nest.

    No phone, no lights, only a Miata car,
    Not a single luxury
    Like Robinson Crusoe
    It's primitive as can be.

    So join us here each week my friends,
    You're sure to get a smile,
    From seven stranded castaways
    Here on Echonova's Isle!


    Well... I had a friend in my yout that attended Furman University. I loved visiting my friend because college bitches are free and the beer was cheap. As chance would have it I hooked up with this chick while doing a keg stand.


    Classy I know.

    But whatever... This chick was old enough to buy me liquor (I was underage at the time) and as I found out there nothing................... Nothing this chick wouldn't do in the bedroom.



















































    I mean nothing............. But I digest. Who here really cares about ATM IRL? Nobody right?

    So anyway, this chick has one year of pysch under her bra and thinks she knows everything about everyone, everywhere. After the first year you apparently learn you don't know jack shit... But this chick wasn't smart enough to make it that far.

    So anyway, I don't care. I'm just visiting town and hitting that vag every chance I get. Until one night...


    I am literally pounding this chicks asshole and she brings up the fact that I like it because I have repressed parental issues.



    W





    T






    F






    My parents were the parents ya'll get nostalgic for when you watch Nick At Night. I have no complaints when it comes to my childhood/how I was raised. Even looking back now...

    But this chick doesn't know me other than my name and what my dick looks like on her forehead.


    But whateve's... I like it because this chicks ass was 10x tighter than her pussy. Seriously.


    Her snatch felt like fucking a lasagna. It was just weird.

    So anyway... After placing 3,000,312,576 potential babies on her tits I tell her it's not a good idea we see each other anymore.


    She does not take this news well.



    I'll finish the story later... I gotta go.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!