Story of your life in bold. Don't know shit, but sure to talk whole lot of shit.
Damn i must be too broke to buy a silicone hose, and vacuum lines. As soon as i can locate my boost leak source (should be by tomorrow after i yank old lines and put new lines on), and he gets time after working 80hrs a week/on 3 client cars, we are gonna get together. Some ppl aren't free all day long
.
I don't have the FD genius, WangonWerks does. They have had it for past month for Full OEM restoration, and their renown paint job. I was too broke to afford Macco 1 day paint job like someone. Try again Mr. I know it all.





. As soon as i can locate my boost leak source (should be by tomorrow after i yank old lines and put new lines on), and he gets time after working 80hrs a week/on 3 client cars, we are gonna get together. Some ppl aren't free all day long
.
. Try again Mr. I know it all.
Reply With Quote
