Results 1 to 40 of 444

Thread: Bounty on upsidedowndesi, cash in hand

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I'm a motherfucker! Evil Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    JJSPEC Racing
    Age
    44
    Posts
    8,038
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownDesi View Post
    how did you know? And awwww good to see you pay attention when i am around .
    well in that case fuck you....
    -2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

  2. #2
    I keep it real. AFSil80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Savannah
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,986
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Goddamn, after reading this shit, this is all I can come up with...

    Pat yourself on the back, I spent 4 minutes doing this instead of homework! JUST FOR YOU!!!!

    -91 240SX -- CA18 Power...SOLD, now terrorizing the streets of Alabama

  3. #3
    SAS..22 Njobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Gwinnett
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,564
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
    Goddamn, after reading this shit, this is all I can come up with...

    Pat yourself on the back, I spent 4 minutes doing this instead of homework! JUST FOR YOU!!!!

    lolol nice reps for you
    Quote Originally Posted by browningboy7 View Post
    Its just that when I see caps I think of Sammich...And when I think of Sammich I think of a black guy...And when I think of a black guy I think of chicken...And when I think of chicken I realize how fucking hungry I am.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!