Results 1 to 40 of 444

Thread: Bounty on upsidedowndesi, cash in hand

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Public Enemy #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Posts
    11,300
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownDesi View Post
    it started here.............................................. ......................ended here.
    Okay I am lost again...are you agreeing with me at any point...or joking with me...trying some unknown form of insulting or is this some weird Pun with a punchline I just over looked?

  2. #2
    ^IA's most loved^ UpSideDownDesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Weekly Gwinnett/Junciton Meet
    Age
    41
    Posts
    9,765
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach'N'U View Post
    Okay I am lost again...are you agreeing with me at any point...or joking with me...trying some unknown form of insulting or is this some weird Pun with a punchline I just over looked?
    nvrmind, don't think too hard...lets leave at joking.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!