Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
Who the fuck is Joe?

Dude i was so busy i prob didnt notice half the people there. I asked Axix if he knew where you were, and i think you had left at that time with the 335. Wouldnt have matter not like we could have run anyway it was wet.

As for the cops, you better watch your mouth, i NEVER told them to keep an eye on you. Matter of fact someone at the NOS tent made a COMMENT TO ME "Sonny and that 335 Driver are drunk". I asked where, and they said they didnt know where you were.

The cops were prob eyeing you already if you were acting like the douchebag ricer that you are , were you poppin bottles son making it rain?

So even if i HAD asked the cops to eye you, i have no class because you were drinking and DRIVING? Makes total sense you ignorant fuck.

I never said anything, you better watch it, you are getting dangerously close to crossing from playful banter into real life harm.

I am saying from what people came up to me and told me. Some who were total strangers there, and some i know. Plus cops staring us down when you were with them didn't help the case either. If i got lies, then yea i'll take it back, but it made whole lot sense at that point.

I had few beers and wasn't drunk. Neither me or the 335i guy were driving any cars after we had good bit of beers. Plus we had someone else drive his car and take us to the gas station to replenish our stock for your info which you always lack as a typical idiot . We stopped drinking 2 hours prior to leaving to sober up a lil .

Threaten me real life harm in real life not on internet. Anyone can click some keys.