Results 1 to 40 of 188

Thread: So sonny/sunny aka upsidedowndesi

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    ^IA's most loved^ UpSideDownDesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Weekly Gwinnett/Junciton Meet
    Age
    41
    Posts
    9,765
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Scotsman did. Him getting arrested was a cover so they could haul him away and place him in witness relocation.
    I think he had way more than me lol. I didn't see him get arrested, but he is my new hero. Guys awesome, he didn't deserve it.

  2. #2
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    45
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownDesi View Post
    I think he had way more than me lol. I didn't see him get arrested, but he is my new hero. Guys awesome, he didn't deserve it.
    Take responsibility for your own actions. I didnt tell anyone to watch you, i didnt tell anyone to do anything to you.

    I had one person that made a comment about how you guys were drunk, thats it. If the cops were around , i had no idea what you were wearing or where you were. Someone else prob reported it, it wasnt me.

    But if you were drinking and were drunk enough for people to notice it, then thats on you.

    TDS got what he deserved, he was warned multiple times, he didnt listen. I would have done the same to you.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  3. #3
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    96
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownDesi View Post
    I think he had way more than me lol. I didn't see him get arrested, but he is my new hero. Guys awesome, he didn't deserve it.
    Scots is mah homie, unfortunately SoCo sneaks up on him and rapes his ass every time.

    I left before he even got there so I had no way of smacking some sense into that boy.

  4. #4
    ^IA's most loved^ UpSideDownDesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Weekly Gwinnett/Junciton Meet
    Age
    41
    Posts
    9,765
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Scots is mah homie, unfortunately SoCo sneaks up on him and rapes his ass every time.

    I left before he even got there so I had no way of smacking some sense into that boy.
    I tried talking to him and i all i got was "FUCK YOUUUU, FUUUCK YOU, Fuck you." No harm done, he was having fun.

    We didn't really party hard till afterpary at Opera, that's where we juiced up on our Liquor. All in all that was a awesome freaking weekend for me. Even thoug i only slep 1 hr lol.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!