View Poll Results: Which of these best fits you?

Voters
167. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have the money to tip but I'm a cheap bastard.

    5 2.99%
  • I don't have the money to tip but yet I still expect service.

    7 4.19%
  • I tip accordingly.

    155 92.81%
Results 1 to 40 of 136

Thread: LET'S SEE HOW MANY OF YOU CAN BE HONEST.....

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    45
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    i tip 20-30% routinely, sometimes more. I cut my own hair though lol

    Phatback i think you were at the XGames movie premiere , swear i saw you there
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  2. #2
    The Return of BUTTzilla PhatbacK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd
    i tip 20-30% routinely, sometimes more. I cut my own hair though lol

    Phatback i think you were at the XGames movie premiere , swear i saw you there
    I sure was!!! With MMS right? that movie was sweeeeeet! I had never seen a 3D movie before!
    05 STi

  3. #3
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    45
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatbacK
    I sure was!!! With MMS right? that movie was sweeeeeet! I had never seen a 3D movie before!
    Yup that was it. That movie theater was badass never even knew it existed.

    You looked familiar but i think i heard you after the movie say something like " i wanna go get the STI" so i figured it was you, i was like 5 feet from you, CREEPY I KNOW (I swear im not a stalker)
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  4. #4
    The Return of BUTTzilla PhatbacK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd
    Yup that was it. That movie theater was badass never even knew it existed.

    You looked familiar but i think i heard you after the movie say something like " i wanna go get the STI" so i figured it was you, i was like 5 feet from you, CREEPY I KNOW (I swear im not a stalker)
    Haha Yea and I wanted to call Travis Pastrana and ask him to be my sponsor!! The only thing I hated about that movie was that Ken Block wasn't in it!!

    So did I see you there? Ive met you before..........? I have a horrible memory
    05 STi

  5. #5
    MOST HATED
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Upstate SC/ATL
    Posts
    9,904
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd
    i tip 20-30% routinely, sometimes more. I cut my own hair though lol

    Phatback i think you were at the XGames movie premiere , swear i saw you there
    Remember that night we all went out to that bar and our server took forever to bring our drinks and I had to run her down for the check?

    We tipped her damn well, I believe..
    IIRC, I tipped her 20 bucks myself and I think you threw in 10...and that was for 60 bucks worth of drinks.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!