This thread took an excellent turn, thanks Rusty for the win.
No one has a reason to get so butthurt, I clearly don't get butthurt, I made this thread simply to say if you got an issue, tell me in here. I'd love to laugh at you idiots.
I have talked about cars and do own a car you fucking idiot 1439. You keep posting that picture like you're cool. Do you have a hard on for me boy? I'll meet up with you and you can see me in person if you'd like to get your chubby from what I actually look like now. You want me to send you some pictures you fucking homo?
Everyone step off my nuts one time. If you don't like it, don't get all pissy. Get over it motherfuckers.
You idiots act like because I've made so many offensive comments here in the WL it is exactly who I am IRL hahahah, you fucking idiots.
And for the sig? I just wanted a new one and am a big gun owner/rights advocate. Nothing badass about it, just want to show my support for not letting that idiot in the White House take away my rights.