Results 1 to 40 of 57

Thread: Late for work FTMFL!!!!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Your Moms Moderattor
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    pleasant hill
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,963
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catnip
    I ran a 13.7 at 104 with a 2.2 60'. I was spinning 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th all night long and still running 13's. My hatch did 13.7 at 101...

    The difference in the technology in an E36 M3 and a LT1 is pretty big, doofus

    But shows how much you know. The difference in a LT1 SS and LT1 Z28 is the hood. LOL. Goodjob ricer. Go say a B16 swapped EX civic is lame because it's not an EM1

    Faggot.
    Hmm, I for some reason thought SS's had LT4s, oh well, fuck that pushrod POS technology.

    Listen whore, your 5.7L 16valve Pushrood Piece of shit only produces 275 HP on the Fly, fuck your witnesses, fuck your track records, your POS is nothing to boast about.

    thats like be braging about my 8th Gen Civic, cause its clean and gets mega MPGs.

    You car is not a performance car, agian I repeat, your performance to fuel consumption to engine size ratio is horrible. A 5.7L V8 should be running mid 12s pushing a minimum of 370Hp.

    Drop at least an LS1 in your car, and I will Shut the fuck up about performance, but I will always say 3rd and 4th gen Camaros look like absolute shit.


    You car:
    A: Looks like shit
    B: Drive Like shit
    C: Wieghs a fucking ton
    D: Has the resell value of a used HIV infected prostitute.


    go home redneck.

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    19,743
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheProfiteer
    Hmm, I for some reason thought SS's had LT4s, oh well, fuck that pushrod POS technology.

    Listen whore, your 5.7L 16valve Pushrood Piece of shit only produces 275 HP on the Fly, fuck your witnesses, fuck your track records, your POS is nothing to boast about.

    thats like be braging about my 8th Gen Civic, cause its clean and gets mega MPGs.

    You car is not a performance car, agian I repeat, your performance to fuel consumption to engine size ratio is horrible. A 5.7L V8 should be running mid 12s pushing a minimum of 370Hp.


    You car:
    A: Looks like shit
    B: Drive Like shit
    C: Wieghs a fucking ton
    D: Has the resell value of a used HIV infected prostitute.


    go home redneck.
    A. I get compliments daily and I still get head from my sister because she thinks it's sexy.
    B. Drives perfect, maybe you drove a shitty one... still gets about 20mpg city
    C. Weighs 3200 pounds
    D. I could sell it for about $6k on eBay, I have about $2k in it

    PS. 13.7 spinning on a stock LT1 is a GREAT time.
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

  3. #3
    Your Moms Moderattor
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    pleasant hill
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,963
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catnip
    A. I get compliments daily and I still get head from my sister because she thinks it's sexy.
    B. Drives perfect, maybe you drove a shitty one... still gets about 20mpg city
    C. Weighs 3200 pounds
    D. I could sell it for about $6k on eBay, I have about $2k in it

    PS. 13.7 spinning on a stock LT1 is a GREAT time.
    Hey at least you know where you come from, be proud of who you are, I give you reps for that.

    &

    nah, i never really drove too many "fast cars" Fastest car ive drove was a supercharged b18c5 Dropped into an EG hatch. Next to that was a supercharged E36 M3.

    both not my cars. I have never owned anything faster than a 5speed Maxima, speed really isnt my thing.


    yeah by the way a 13.7 is a great time for your POS.


    but in all reality you took my mexican-camaro joke way too far Evan, man chill.

  4. #4
    Z28Kid
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Gainesville GA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheProfiteer
    Hmm, I for some reason thought SS's had LT4s, oh well, fuck that pushrod POS technology.

    Listen whore, your 5.7L 16valve Pushrood Piece of shit only produces 275 HP on the Fly, fuck your witnesses, fuck your track records, your POS is nothing to boast about.

    thats like be braging about my 8th Gen Civic, cause its clean and gets mega MPGs.

    You car is not a performance car, agian I repeat, your performance to fuel consumption to engine size ratio is horrible. A 5.7L V8 should be running mid 12s pushing a minimum of 370Hp.

    Drop at least an LS1 in your car, and I will Shut the fuck up about performance, but I will always say 3rd and 4th gen Camaros look like absolute shit.


    You car:
    A: Looks like shit
    B: Drive Like shit
    C: Wieghs a fucking ton
    D: Has the resell value of a used HIV infected prostitute.


    go home redneck.
    really now? Ok now I am offended. Come get at a bolt on third gen when your ready. :idb:

    BTW catnip I know who you bought your car from I believe. Nice car.


    1993 S10 350 swap
    1992 Z28 350 car.
    2005 4 runner
    1997 GSR Integra

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!