Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
A word of advice: "asl" is boring. Please find something more interesting to talk about!
Stranger: Daomn
You: engrish?
Stranger: Yep
Stranger: Well actually it's Jive/Ebonics for "Damn"
You: thats what i thought
You: f or m
Stranger: m
Stranger: and you?
You: f and ready to get naughty
Stranger: Sounds great...
Stranger: What are you into?
You: vroom vroom from the back?
Stranger: Sure... I can get into that
You: are you a minute man? or can you go at it for hours?
Stranger: As many hours as you feel like, really.
You: whatchu know about that birthday sex?
Stranger: What do you mean?
Stranger: You have to answer... now you got me curious...
You: do you like it on the kitchen table or the stove?
Stranger: I like it when you lean over the kitchen-table and take it from the back.
You: can i speak into your microphone and blow your whistle alittle bit?
Stranger: You most certainly can
You: can you work the middle or is your thing to little? i need a big boiiii
Stranger: I'm more than plenty to fill you ...
You: thats the way i like it uh huh uh huh thats the way uh huh uh huh
Stranger: Can I ask you your name?
You: tomorrow
Stranger: Sure.. but why?
You: no thats my name
You: duh you silly little boy
Stranger: Where are you from?
You: kansas
Stranger: Oh
You: and you papi?
Stranger: I'm from Denmark
You: will your cream filling give me salamonella?
Stranger: (tiny country, northern Europe) And sorry for asking all the questions but I'm curious about you
You: oh i got you wondering huh
Stranger: Yeah, you did...
You: im a very freaky girl, im the kind you dont take home to momma, yanno a freak in the sheets
Stranger: And that leaves me wondering why I'm not in Kansas right now.
Stranger: I could use a night with someone that freaky.
You: follow the yellow brick road and come take care of this italain mami
You: italian*
Stranger: You're Italian?
You: yes i am
Stranger: Nice... You got a picture of you?
You: whats your email addy?
Stranger: Why?
You: picture
You: me naked and your tounge between my thighs
Stranger: Can you link it?
You: idk can i
Stranger: If it's anywhere online, yeah, you can just send me the link here, and I'll look at it.
You: no its on my cellular
You: what kind of car do you drive?
Stranger: Sure you wanna know?
You: yes i do, i need to know what kind of car you got to determine if we can get buckwild in it or not.....
Stranger: A late 90s Toyota... Fairly large and spacious. And I can assure you that there's room for anything in there.
You: will you stick your peanut butter covered drizzled with chocolate syrup penor in my whip creamed cover kitty?
You: covered*
Stranger: You know I will!
You: do you like it fast or slow
You: in the bed or on the flo
You: with the lights on or just a glow
You: come on baby can you feel my flow
You: i need you more then you will ever know
You: lets get busy and make a show
You: will you suck my big toe?
You: do i have you mesmorized?
You: are you circumsized?
You: does your winky hide?
You: toodaloo babes





Reply With Quote