Results 1 to 40 of 40

Thread: so i raced viper last night...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Project ReD dEmOn gtlimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Where you're not!
    Age
    46
    Posts
    269
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.
    Paul you forgot to mention the Red EVO on 85 north, that was gutted and had a roll cage and aluminum racing buckets... that was messing with us on the way home! hahahah
    Hey Paul and T.S. - nice to unofficially meet you. I'm the guy in the evo. We should meet up sometime.

    Paul - your rims look really good. I've seen your car around alot, I'm usually in my truck, we have the same paint scheme.



    T.S. - your audi is nice too. Sounds sick when your turbo spools... i've always been a fan of Audis.. i have a Q7 S-Line also.

  2. #2
    All ///Motor Pöwer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Atlanta,Ga
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,100
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gtlimer
    Hey Paul and T.S. - nice to unofficially meet you. I'm the guy in the evo. We should meet up sometime.

    Paul - your rims look really good. I've seen your car around alot, I'm usually in my truck, we have the same paint scheme.



    T.S. - your audi is nice too. Sounds sick when your turbo spools... i've always been a fan of Audis.. i have a Q7 S-Line also.

    Yo Kevin what's good long time no talk!
    ///M-Sport Coupe + VTEC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!