you made it onto road rules yet HB?
you made it onto road rules yet HB?
I think I'm too old now.Originally Posted by HypnoToad
lol,thought u were moving up in the mtv ranks...maybe even be the new trl personOriginally Posted by HalfBaked
![]()
Kurt Loder better watch his fucking back.Originally Posted by HypnoToad
If I was to appear on another MTV show, I hope its "The Hills" where I fuck Heidi then beat the fuck out of Spencer, then beat the fuck out of Heidi.
is kurt loder still alive?lolOriginally Posted by HalfBaked
Ya. When Michael Jackson died (thank god, no seriously I thanked him) Kurt Loder kept having MTV news briefs after MTV played a music video.Originally Posted by HypnoToad
It literally went.
Music Video-Kurt Loder-Commercial.
yea i figued he pop up on there during that....but when i tured it on it was that black guy with the backpack on his head.Originally Posted by HalfBaked